shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Yes, having 10 guys being tards on the carrier can be fustrating when there are only 15 people on each team..

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

as a rule of thumb people who tk me on purpouse (especially for vehicles) that goes unpunished gets the same treatment back

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago
Beast of WarI know exactly what you mean here....... TK is usually something i do not do, even when done to me. I even type ftk a lot to forgive accidents.

Please don't TK. I understand your frustration but in future resist the urge.

WGN has an IRC channel, TS server and forum. Admins can be contacted that way. More often than not there will be WGN admins (not all wolf members or tag wearers are admins BTW) on TS and they will help you immediately or point you in the direciton of someone who can. IRC is another good way to get help.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

reinstate kickvote

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Also, can you take out Hailar out of your map rotation? That map is awful.. I seem to play alot of Iwo Jima and OMG but no El Alamien and Gazala or anything..

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

Phillipines and Kaukasus must go too.

JohnnyKnoxville

I'm not from here

50 XP

15th August 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago
D-fencereinstate kickvote

Sorry, but no. Voting gets abused a lot, unfortunately. I've been on the server when it was active, and there were kickvotes every minute, usually calling to kick decent players because they killed someone and the victim thought it was funny to try to get that guy kicked.

The map rotation is always up for discussion; there are topics in our forum already, feel free to contribute to them! :)

Also, depending on the amount of custom FH maps in 0.6, converted vanilla BF maps will probably be taken out of rotation completely, at least for the first week or two after release.

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

Yes I think WGN nees a re-evaluation of its map selection and roatation..

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

D-fencereinstate kickvote[/QUOTE]

As will 99% of the BF1942 servers out there we removed kick vote as all we got were complaints from people about it.

[QUOTE=-Moldie-]Also, can you take out Hailar out of your map rotation? That map is awful.. I seem to play alot of Iwo Jima and OMG but no El Alamien and Gazala or anything..

If you want to discuss or give your opinion on the map rotation on the server (or anything else) please do it on the www.wolfgaming.net BF1942 forums please.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago
-Moldie-Also, can you take out Hailar out of your map rotation? That map is awful.. I seem to play alot of Iwo Jima and OMG but no El Alamien and Gazala or anything..

Sssshht !!! Judge Reinhold has been punished enough for making that map.....maybe his Arnhem map will let us forget all about Hailar.

Funny thing is, Hailar isn't all trash. Properly textured and with vegetation, and the enemy bases not in direct line of fire/so close to each other it could be a nice map and an interesting fight. Jappanese against Russians is a welcome change from the usual stuff to me.

He did do a few revolutionary things there......two of the three jappanese bases for example are inaccesible to campers/thiefs if the entrances are defended.....that is something most bases in FH lack, that is why vehicle stealing is so big a problem in most maps.