simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

no offence but could everyone who is comaplaining about the mod, maybe shut up for one day at least. It dissapoints me when i look around the forums now and all i see is, rifles too inacurate, at weapons too inacurate flight physics bad. can everyone just post good things for the first week at least, otherwise people will be coming to the forums and thinking "gee, is it really worth dl 0.6" when in actual fact the good out weighs the bad 10 to one.

c'mon guys, this is what youve been waiting for, dont start comapling and start a whole other wait for a patch.

and if you are gonna tell the devs about something bad, please post it in suggestions or bugs.

on a lighter note, THANKS SO MUCH GUYS THIS IS A GREAT MOD.

and please dont bother to flame me, i really dont care.

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

It's called constructive criticism, and it's more useful than everyone saying "omg it's the best mod ever its perfect stop complaining". Ok, we know it is a good mod, but how can we make it better?

And Yes, we know there is a suggestions forum, but we like to discuss what can be improved in General Discussion.

nosispower

GF makes me horny

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

This is a forum, a place for expressing ideas. If some people feel the weapons are too inaccurate, then let them have their chance to say it. If they think the flight physics are lacking, they should express themselves. Making posts like this is tell and everyone with construction criticism that they are stupid for not prasing the FH devs is just childish. I'm in no way saying FH has a bunch of faults, but this is a beta. They release a patch, we tell them what needs work, they fix it next patch and in a few more months we have an incredibly fun mod.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

No one is bitching, just pointing out things that caught our interest. It's called feedback. If the rifles are, in my opinion, too hard to aim, then I will by all means let the team know, and see what they have to say about it, and maybe they'll change it.

99% of things said were good so far. .6 is a great release. We just post to make it even better.