Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I got it all worked out now.... Most aircraft in FH 0.6 do not listen to the up key/joystick pull back command very well. That makes them poor climbers, they cannot or barely pull a modern Immelman or pull up after a dive, or have very bad turning rates. Not all planes suffer from it, but most do. Consequenses are some fighters are poor dogfighters that cannot perform air combat basic manouvers like a modern Immelman, and bombers that fly off the map all the time. The fighters that suffer from bad up elevator up response i found so far are : Spitfire FW 190 Mig Yak Bombers i found really too hard to fly ( especially land/rearm ) Ju 88 Vote and share your opinion/experience.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Damned......error.

Poll failed.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I got it all worked out now....

Most aircraft in FH 0.6 do not listen to the up key/joystick pull back command very well. That makes them poor climbers, they cannot or barely pull a modern Immelman or pull up after a dive, or have very bad turning rates.

Not all planes suffer from it, but most do.

Consequenses are some fighters are poor dogfighters that cannot perform air combat basic manouvers like a modern Immelman, and bombers that fly off the map all the time.

The fighters that suffer from bad up elevator up response i found so far are :

Spitfire FW 190 Mig Yak

Bombers i found really too hard to fly ( especially land/rearm )

Ju 88

Vote and share your opinion/experience.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

well most planes suffer from terrible handling and a barrel role instead of being a fast and simple manouver like in vannila now requires you to while doing the barrel role press up constantly to prevent a stall or a dive.To be honest the bombers fly ok but nothing else.The planes i think fly good right now are all the german jets,that scout heli (nice flight physics) the zero and the corsair.The rest are slow and handle like a truck

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Please vote in this one, the other thread poll failed for some reason :uhm:

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

spitfire = truck that can fly :( ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- i did "It is good, but some planes need adjustment"

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

i did "It is good, but some planes need adjustment"

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Good....lets get as much votes as we can on this......may help the devs decide what to do about it ( or not )

It is not meant to bash the FH devs/mod.

Sheepeep VIP Member

weirdal = new ptaq()

31,600 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,948 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Thread responses have been merged into this thread, duplicate has been removed:)

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
SheepeepThread responses have been merged into this thread, duplicate has been removed:)

Thank you ! :thumbsup: