D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

McGibs said they were Dice quality. It's not that the quality is bad, it's that they are garbled so much you can't hear the difference between different commands.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago
D-fenceMcGibs said they were Dice quality. It's not that the quality is bad, it's that they are garbled so much you can't hear the difference between different commands.

D-fence, McGibs says a lot of things. (don't take this offensively McGibs!)

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

They probably just added a bit too much staticyness to it. Making it sound realistic, but also rather unclear. No big deal though.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago
BAMmeuyou said they would be Dice quality ! you cant even hear what you say its like "mulmlmmm" can you make the sounds for polish louder so you hear what they say ?

Well, they actually speak like that! :)

"Deutsches Welle Polen! In Farbe...und bunt!"

Foolman

Enemy Hitler Spotted!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

I think they did a great job! I like them better then DC radio sounds. I always thought they were way to over powering. Foolman

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

I say alot of things. Im not a dev.

I think they sound prety damn good (maybe i just have my headphone volume really high...) I can tell what they say (i can hear the sylibles, even if i cant understand it)

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

I dig 'em. In fact, I think they are better than Dice's because it sounds like a static voice over an old wireless set. Much more realistic that Dices. I understand them just fine too, which is a bonus.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

all i want is you to make them sound louder so i cna hear what her what they say not better quality just a little bit loader ...

D-fenceMcGibs said they were Dice quality. It's not that the quality is bad, it's that they are garbled so much you can't hear the difference between different commands.

Exactly what imean you cant hear a diffrence of them ... cuse when i play russian i remebr what certain commands sounds like so i dont have to look at the message screen...

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago
BAMmeuand about radios on Stalingrad map on russian spawn there is a radio with a women who speak Finnish !! didnt know that russkies listen to finnish radio ;)

i knew someone else would catch that