AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

One of you regulars is required for Moderator status on these fine forums. Someone with common sense, sharp wit and a fair hand. Regular attendance IS a must.

who's interested?

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I'm sure anyone would want to take this spot, I sure would.

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I'm interested I've been on the FH forums since September and I thnk I'm very fair. :)

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Maybe...

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

me il give you a cookie :naughty:

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Me, very fair handed I think, a huge FH fan and a true hater of flaming. Relatively low post count but on here a lot, 2-3 times a day at the very least. Harry

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I wouldnt mind being a moderator.... *waves a shiny nickle*

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I'd love to be a moderator for the FH forums, I think it could use another moderator, things are getting out of hand.

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Yeah, you don't necasserily have to have a high post count. Sometimes only particular topics are worth a reply. But you gotta be here every day though. You gotta have a bit of enthusiasm and interest every day. I know one and another about adminning forums, I can tell you right now; new member gets a moderator spot.. he visits a lot the first weeks.. the weeks after activity goes downhill.. then something interfears and he (or she!) hardly shows up.. then comes back, apologizes for inactivity, is active for a few weeks, and then disappears for good after that. Almost forgot to breathe.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

AzHOne of you regulars is required for Moderator status on these fine forums. Someone with common sense, sharp wit and a fair hand. Regular attendance IS a must.

who's interested?

What does it pay?

LoL, just kidding. I'll gladly be moderator here. I've been here a long time and I know a lot people here quite well. Plus I perfectly fit your description. :naughty:

I also have a good feeling I know the rules here.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention, I stop by here every day at least twice. And when I don't have to go to the university I'm here practically the whole day. :)