You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey guys --

I'm sure the team has a well-thought plan for the release of 0.6 (which should be posted here as well if they feel like it), but I figure all the mirrors are going to be swamped regardless. Please use this thread to post additional mirrors if you are going to have one.

I, for one, will be sharing the file on the ed2k, eMule, Overnet network, so if you use that just run a search and you should find it. I'm also sharing the trailer for those who still haven't seen it. I only have about 50Kb/s upstream, but every bit helps I guess.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

This is too early, and it will have a massive spam rate....starting.....NOW

You are overlooking the facts(and your calendar), this is not Saturday yet. It is Friday, no other day, but friday. You are not supposed to start these threads until there are some mirrors out there......so why the hell did you do it?

I wonder why you thought the team would post here? I mean if they want, they can create a new thred, just by clicking the New Thread button.....

P.S. If this is spam, get ready....

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

'[11PzGmatyast']This is too early, and it will have a massive spam rate....starting.....NOW

You are overlooking the facts(and your calendar), this is not Saturday yet. It is Friday, no other day, but friday. You are not supposed to start these threads until there are some mirrors out there......so why the hell did you do it?

I wonder why you thought the team would post here? I mean if they want, they can create a new thred, just by clicking the New Thread button.....

P.S. If this is spam, get ready....

Wow you've got to love the hostility -- I simply thought that creating a repository for potential mirrors would be helpful to people who didn't want to wait in line on Saturday. I'm going to figure out a way to host the file through my school account which will be pretty high speed (multiple T3 lines). I definitely don't consider something designed to help the community to be spam.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

It's thursday.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Speaking of the release; when we say it's going to be released on Saturday does that mean Sunday for the Europeans or Friday for all? I would appreciate it if you would release 0.6 on Saturday in a normal CET time so I can d/l it at night and not have to wait all night and then all day to play it. :) Plus my school schedule is about to blow and how will I be able to study when 0.6 will be d/ling - getting nearer and nearer and nearer... :naughty:

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Ah guys this was a nice idea. :)

why do you always have to flame others?

keep cool, lean back and live in peace

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

i want it released saturday australian time, muahahah

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

AceSAh guys this was a nice idea. :)

why do you always have to flame others?

keep cool, lean back and live in peace

will it be released on gmt+1 on saturday?

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

www.bf-torrent.de www.bf-torrent.com torrents will come soon (before saturday) and be sure to check www.warumdarum.de tonight, cause they will release 0.6 via emule/edonkey (5 x 300Mbit servers for the first wave of users) ps: but just 98% of it and the last one on saturday :D

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago