Jedi_2

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

Both the M-16A2 and the AK-47 have their advantages and disadvantages but that isn't the discussion here now is it. As for the WW2 weapons I think they should include more weapons for the allies on these maps, and the reason they are all the same is because, they changed a lot of these maps to British operations.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

I'm about to volunteer to be moderator and start handing out warnings.

The tank turning turrets will not be increased. In real life a Tiger tank turret took like 3 min to turn 360 degrees.

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

Piispa please piss off, this is a nice forum and we want to have a nice forum in the future, too!

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

The Jackalx2kI'm about to volunteer to be moderator and start handing out warnings.

The tank turning turrets will not be increased. In real life a Tiger tank turret took like 3 min to turn 360 degrees.

Yeah but do to its almost 1:1 tankers would move the tank instead of the turrent.

Mike 51

Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Jedi_2Both the M-16A2 and the AK-47 have their advantages and disadvantages but that isn't the discussion here now is it. As for the WW2 weapons I think they should include more weapons for the allies on these maps, and the reason they are all the same is because, they changed a lot of these maps to British operations.

What do you mean, like Market Garden? That was just a correction to EA's mistake, they couldn't be a realism mod and let that slide. Same with Atlantic, the big ship battles against Germany were done by the Royal Navy.

I don't think it's a deliberate policy of changing things to British, they're just focusing on the less well known areas of the war and they happen to be British ops. Everyone knows about the US at war because every film and TV series is about Americans: I think they're trying for the 'forgotten hopes' of the war, the less glamourous, less Hollywood British and Russian (and Finnish) operations.

Jedi_2

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

what i meant was that they where changed from American to British for realism, this is why we see more of the same weapons, and a question for the mod team will there be a redone normandy invasion done?

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago
PiispaYou are a dumbass American.

yea, and your a fucking faggot..... so i guess we are even.....

Mike 51

Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago

Very smooth, way to rise above it.

Can you guys just stop? There's no need for this, its not the time or the place.

Piispa

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago

'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']Piispa please piss off, this is a nice forum and we want to have a nice forum in the future, too![/QUOTE]

Well, there can't be a nice forum for everyone of us if the Yanks come and conquer everything, now can there? Those comments like "Let me tell an example: The best warmachine in the world: The U.S. Soldier with M16 Assault Rifle! GOD BLESS AMERICA!" (Anyone played America's Army?) make me feel sick.

[QUOTE='Neko Reaperman']yea, and your a fucking faggot..... so i guess we are even.....

My point proven. You Yanks just stay on your little island and play command & conquer there... leave us alone!

2ltben

Shpadoinkle

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago

Actually, the M16 isn't a crappy rifle, it's been in service for 40 years, and our army's not THAT stupid. And if it WAS a crappy rifle, why would the British kill to get one?

Yes, I'm an American, do I agree that America is the best nation in the world? Shit, no! I'm one of the few who realize that we live in a country where your freedom depends upon your social class and wallet size, and hell, I want to see more Brit/commonwealth maps, more power to them! They have the best set of weapons for the Allies, anyway.