commando_25

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th June 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I really like this mod, I like its goal to be a realistic WW2 mod, but what i dont like from this mod are the following

:pro german mod, i see on loading screens british soldiers surrendering to smiling germans, and germans standing attention, also a pro german menu video germans at the eastren front, i see more consentration on the staff of FH on germany, there are more german skins, guns and tanks then any other nation. I like to remind FH staff that over 27 million allied troops died in WW2 and spent years of horror and sacrifice fighting Nazisism. Please make this mode more fair, maby spliting the screen, one half Axis and one half allied, not allies surrendering and germans in formation.

also these are problems you will probably fix : unstable servers :laggy servers : weapons selection menu (kinda messed up)

this is what id like to see : there are many bren gun mounts in crete, the british also used the vickers machine gun, this should be included in the game.

: the engineer shouldnt have a rifle, maby just include a pistol and maby some more devices : skins for British troops, the gun and uniforms arent very good :better skins for tanks, (british tanks have shitty skins) :british 25 pounder artillery :improved navies : and objective based maps

but dont get me wrong this is a good mod, i really like what you did with movement with the tanks, and with some of your maps these are important impovements and should be seriously considered.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

germans had a great army during ww2 and possibly one of the best ever i think fh staff should conentrate on germany because when this mod was first made it was just going to be forgotten battles and no pacific theater just europe so germany would need to be in every level and would need more stuff

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

FH mod team, please concentrate even more on Germany! Specifically on the tanks =)

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yes, more german beasties.. even The Maus! Well, make british Vickers "tank" too, so we can have map of the one and only finnish tank attack of the Winter War also ;)

commando_25

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th June 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

what the hell, your telling me that this is gonna b an all german mod and in every map the german will have the advantage, well that sounds as bad as DC with the americans

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

oh yeah just forget about the poor chinese under the rule of japan or pearl harbor, thats like the B-side of WWII (sarcasm intended).

That being said however, remember this mod is called "FORGOTTEN HOPE" hence the loading screens should give a sense of german invicibility and in the end Axis invicibility. It was a grim time and victoy wasn't as assured back then... oh sure we all know how the war ended but the people back then didn't, they basically thought it was hopeless to fight the axis.

Messina

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

commando_25I really like this mod, I like its goal to be a realistic WW2 mod, but what i dont like from this mod are the following

:pro german mod, i see on loading screens british soldiers surrendering to smiling germans, and germans standing attention, also a pro german menu video germans at the eastren front, i see more consentration on the staff of FH on germany, there are more german skins, guns and tanks then any other nation. I like to remind FH staff that over 27 million allied troops died in WW2 and spent years of horror and sacrifice fighting Nazisism. Please make this mode more fair, maby spliting the screen, one half Axis and one half allied, not allies surrendering and germans in formation.

also these are problems you will probably fix : unstable servers :laggy servers : weapons selection menu (kinda messed up)

this is what id like to see : there are many bren gun mounts in crete, the british also used the vickers machine gun, this should be included in the game.

: the engineer shouldnt have a rifle, maby just include a pistol and maby some more devices : skins for British troops, the gun and uniforms arent very good :better skins for tanks, (british tanks have shitty skins) :british 25 pounder artillery :improved navies : and objective based maps

but dont get me wrong this is a good mod, i really like what you did with movement with the tanks, and with some of your maps these are important impovements and should be seriously considered.

I agree on most of it besides the German part. Its about damn time to see Germans highlighted in WWII. Skrew everyone else, if it were my game I would have Germans, Germans and mor Germans. lets add some more Americans 2 ;)

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

seems like people only complain now to hear themselves talk :rolleyes:

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

Jesus Christ have you guys seen how big the German vehicle section is comapared to the others? I want more of a focus on the French and Italians as of now.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

We have a lot of german team mates in FH, so there are more german vehicles, but don't worry, the not germans are flaming them all the day because this :D We are making stuff for all the countries, take it easy.