Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

Please, restrain yourself from looking ignorant.

German Wermacht fought for their country, and weren't even memebers of the Nazi Party (NSDAP). As mentioned above, its about damn time a mod maybe focused more on German battles, plans, and points of view. For once, a mod that isn't centered around D-Day and the Normandy landings.

More countries, weapons, and vehicles will be added. Thats been discussed before. I don't know why some people come in here, complain frantically about something, and dojn't even relaize that its already been solved.

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago
Wiking9Please, restrain yourself from looking ignorant. German Wermacht fought for their country, and weren't even memebers of the Nazi Party (NSDAP). As mentioned above, its about damn time a mod maybe focused more on German battles, plans, and points of view. For once, a mod that isn't centered around D-Day and the Normandy landings.

I'm agre with you, wiking. Well two things, not all the german soldiers were from NSDAP, and the ones that are in it don't know about what happend to the jews that get into the Concentration camps.

The german army was one of the fines in honesty, and respect all the conventions in the occidental front. (there were some exeptions but well I'm talking about the main part). In the occidental front the canadians got the order to no make prisoners (that is forbiden in most of the conventions that the Canada firmed).

In the oriental front it was a war without rules for each army (red army and axis army). I only want to point one think, when the russians that had captured where liberated by the red army, the 90% of the men where executated by their comrades and all the woman were violated by their "liberators"(from 12 years to 90 years). And about 2 or more milion women (german, polish, and from other countries) were violated more than 20 times eachday by the red army (including some of the officials).

In the Pacific front (the forgotten one) the japanese soldiers did the same that the red army, and the american soldiers too (from violate to aniquilate towns); thats why the people never talk about the pacific front.

British and the American comited also more attrocities when they bombed lots of german/japanese cities. (killing a lot of inocent people)

After the war the british helped to the capitalist guerilas in some european countries, some of this guerilas comited atrocities.

And I don't talk about the american, british and russian concentration camps; maybe the russians were the worst (the gulag, siberia, etc.), but the others were similar.

The Nuremberg trials were mainly only against the countries that lost the war.

So please people think before post something against the other countries.

I'm spanish so my english is not as better as I want, but well I think that you can understand the idea.

-rincewind-

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
General FUpYes, more german beasties.. even The Maus! Well, make british Vickers "tank" too, so we can have map of the one and only finnish tank attack of the Winter War also ;)

I don't think the maus should take place in this mod! If i ask why some mapps are so good damn unballanced and in favour for the Axis all say, its a realism mod. The Maus was never seen on any Battlefield as well the Panther II. If you put in the Maus, you have to put in many M26 Tanks for the US, Josef Stalin II Tanks for Russia and maybe the Centurion for the british. But its maybe a good Idea for a fantasy WWII battle, wich never really happend.

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago
-rincewind-I don't think the maus should take place in this mod! If i ask why some mapps are so good damn unballanced and in favour for the Axis all say, its a realism mod. The Maus was never seen on any Battlefield as well the Panther II. If you put in the Maus, you have to put in many M26 Tanks for the US, Josef Stalin II Tanks for Russia and maybe the Centurion for the british. But its maybe a good Idea for a fantasy WWII battle, wich never really happend.

Please don't do that :P I want realism mod :P For fantasy WWII battle the vanilla BF.

The maus can be putted in the russian assault in the german facility. (but only two).

And if you did a fantsy WWII battle put the ratte, the huge tank that the germans were developing, 50 men of crew, a cannon that could shoot to 47 Km, etc...

-rincewind-

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago
bmargbPlease don't do that :P I want realism mod :P For fantasy WWII battle the vanilla BF. The maus can be putted in the russian assault in the german facility. (but only two). And if you did a fantsy WWII battle put the ratte, the huge tank that the germans were developing, 50 men of crew, a cannon that could shoot to 47 Km, etc...

I would like to see some powerfull allied Tank busters like the M18 Hellcat with 90mm long gun, SU-100 and Archer with 17 pdr for maps in 1944 and 1945. Maybe also the Elephant and Nashorn for the germans.

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago

Yea but I think that nobody will drive the M18, imagine the thick armor, than the german tanks shoot througt it.

I want to see some russian big tanks, and the King tiger, some british with gadgets, french ones, chinese, australian, etc...

-rincewind-

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago
bmargbYea but I think that nobody will drive the M18, imagine the thick armor, than the german tanks shoot througt it. I want to see some russian big tanks, and the King tiger, some british with gadgets, french ones, chinese, australian, etc...

i would like to have the M18 because of its devestating firpepwer and its speed. The whatever the weak armor. The german tanks could blow any other us or british tank with one or two shots anyway. :(

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago

The british and americans tanks weren't made for the frontal combat. They weren't though for the antitank combat as the germans did, they were made to kill soldiers on foot :P or light vehicles. I want to see some british&american tank tactics.

-rincewind-

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#29 17 years ago
bmargbThe british and americans tanks weren't made for the frontal combat. They weren't though for the antitank combat as the germans did, they were made to kill soldiers on foot :P or light vehicles. I want to see some british&american tank tactics.

What i miss in this mod is the allied air advantage to take out tanks. Nearly every Kingtiger in Normandie was destroyed by Fighterbombers. But i'm looking forward to a new Kursk map for a great tankbattle. And i think the should make a new Bocagemap with hedges and open fields, Tigers, Panthers, cromwells and Fireflys.:)

commando_25

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th June 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#30 17 years ago

ok so what that the germans made alot of weapons, the british did too, christ, in this mod i still dont see signs on a supermarine seafire, or farly barracuda, these sunk the tirpitz. i dont see cromwell tanks or churchills, i dont see british navel strengh christ the british navy was 11 times bigger than the german one, yet in the map atlantic they are equel. i dont see stens, or british 25pounder tank busters, i dont see lancasters, i dont see boyonets, yet this mod is towards historical accuracy making germany superiour, well guess what, we won the war. yes we had a tough start but in the end we were victorious. so, dont say, germany was more superiour in every field, BRITTAINIA RULES THE WAVES

well not in this mod