Turbo_tiger(DK)

FH dev & JagdPanther lover

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
Heinrich BlotgrasseOK not sure if you're aware of this one but here ya go. Even if you drive very slowly your brand new T34-85 explodes.

Thanks a lot for this, I will check what happens if I remove that object.

Turbo_tiger(DK)

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
Anlushac11When you place a flag at a spawn point dont you have to place the spawning objects whithin the flags radius or else they think they are away from the flag and time out and explode?

Not quite, you can set a distance and a time away from the original spawn location, and when its away from that location by that distance, and after the time has gone, it starts taking damage, if the vehicle has been abandoned.

Turbo_tiger(DK)

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago
Solo4114My one suggestion would be that you replace the Paks with artillery pieces (the 105s), since the Paks cannot be rotated at all. This leaves the Paks in the southeastern flag pretty much useless.

The Pak40 will be recoded so that it can turn, it should be in 0.62 as far as I know.

residentevil3

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

24th June 2003

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Just to let ya know i love this map, i wish thier was server that played this map 24/7 i would be on it all the time.

My only complaint is whe nyoure flying it doesnt lagg but it jerks and when that happens i crash .

FreakNasty

Singlehearted

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

2,489 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago
Turbo_tiger(DK)The pointed stick is allready in use.:naughty: KV-1, SU-122/152, PzIII & Zis-3 are on the priority list now. But when they will be in game, I dont now yet. We need to get rid of those T34-85's.

New tanktypes and rotating Pak's would surely enrich the map. I love every tankrelated map ;) . But i have one question, why does it take ages to capture a flag?

Baron_Von_Goofey

all polar bears r left handed

50 XP

14th November 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

well thats probably for realism i s'pose. after all the capturing of a flag represents that you have basically swept the area for the enemy and secured it so it would take a long time in some places

Turbo_tiger(DK)

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago
FreakNastyBut i have one question, why does it take ages to capture a flag?

Well all flags, except Prokhorovka & main Russian base, are set 30/30 (30 seconds to loose control (White flag)/30 seconds to gain control (Your flag)), the two others are set to 30/45. Thats 1 minute and 1minute 15 sec total. I dont think that is too long - you have to put a little effort into capping a flag.:D

Turbo_tiger(DK)

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago
Heinrich BlotgrasseOK not sure if you're aware of this one but here ya go. Even if you drive very slowly your brand new T34-85 explodes.

You were right:thumbsup: , it was caused by the object in your picture (finnstump3), which could killa a tank in 10 seconds - the object is now removed.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

Turbotiger, I would like you to meet a friend of mine, you might have heard of him before, his name is "the edit-button". edit.gif :D

No seriously, editing your posts makes the threads a whole lot shorter and you get as much posts (or as much posts at the same rate) as everyone else so there is no need for people ro spam.

Also, one thing about your map, I think the river (riverbed) is too deep, it's almost like a canyon like it is now. And from what I have researched about the prokhorovaka area (yes I also tried to make a prokhorovka map before) it's reasonably flat and streched.

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago
Turbo_tiger(DK)You were right:thumbsup: , it was caused by the object in your picture (finnstump3), which could killa a tank in 10 seconds - the object is now removed.

Sweet....my first contribution that has resulted in fix on an FH map. :)