Unseen_Soldier

I post to get attention

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Will that Japenese rifle have that bayonet like it shows in the picture on your web site? Oh and did you devs make it that Mt Surabachi (sp?) on Iwo Jima is alot easier to defend then the vanilla version? I remember playing on the original that American Airplanes would spawn rape Mount Surabachi so i hope it's alot better in Forgotten Hope.:)

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

the ariska has a bayonete, but it cant be used yet (the devs still have to check into stealing rtr's animations)

Iwa jima is almost as bad for the yanks as Omaha. The japs have soooooo many nasty little entrenched goodies (like a 20mm gun inside a bunker, aiming at the beach). Due to the 'U' shape of the beachead, there is an insane amount of guns with convernging fire on the beach. (not that the alies HAVE to land on the beach, but it's suggested.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

spawn rape? its a valid target to capture.

Unseen_Soldier

I post to get attention

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Well yeah it is a valid target but still..........ahh well what ever, i guess i just had some bad experiences playing the original Iwo Jima, especially when a American would bail out of his airplane so he could cap the Mountain before the Americans even bother taking the landing beach

but i guess the whole pilot kit should take care of that now :clap:

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

will the woodpecker(Type 92) be in iwo japheavy.jpg

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

yes

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

Wasteland 2024 has the code from RTR on lots of it's weapons. You can pistol-whip people and it's cool as hell. I think they also have the bayonett stab animation. I know XWW2 does. Is it a legal issue or a technical issue?

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago
McGibsyes

sweet , some low fire rate fun heehee