ShepDogg

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Can you provide the default folders for the FH mod after you download and install?

I think it should be EA/BF1942/Mods/FH and then have a set of sub folders.

I ask because after downloading the patches I noticed 2 different .rfa folders containing some of the same .rfa file names. Is this normal?

I haven't been able to play on any servers since downloading the patches, and FH worked fine before the patches. The map will load 75% to 100% and then the game crashes.

Anyone else experiencing this?

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

You sure you extracted the .5c patch to the main Battlefield folder and not something else? The .5d patch should have already had your main battlefield folder selected before installation. The .5c patch for some reason didn't automatically find the battlefield folder.

ShepDogg

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
The Jackalx2kYou sure you extracted the .5c patch to the main Battlefield folder and not something else? The .5d patch should have already had your main battlefield folder selected before installation. The .5c patch for some reason didn't automatically find the battlefield folder.

Yep, I'm fairly sure .5c extracted to the right place. To make sure I reinstalled all of the FH files and double-checked the folder location for each one before proceeding with the install.

I'm not knocking you guys at all. I think FH is a great mod with a lot of potential. :rock:

It just sucks because I can't get it to work since .5c & .5d were released. :furious:

Could you guys provide a folders map of where all of the FH mod files should be placed? I just want to make sure the program isn't trying to load 2 different versions of the same .rfa's because something was duplicated to different locations during the install process.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yeah, after install 0.5c open your main Bf42 folder, if you see a FH folder you must cut it and paste inside the Mods folder, that will solve the problem.

ShepDogg

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
LoboYeah, after install 0.5c open your main Bf42 folder, if you see a FH folder you must cut it and paste inside the Mods folder, that will solve the problem.

Cool, Thanks Lobo. I'll try it when I get home!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

You have this problem because the servers you are trying to join haven't got the same FH version as you do...

ShepDogg

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']You have this problem because the servers you are trying to join haven't got the same FH version as you do...

No, I don't think that's the issue since I check the server before trying to connect. I only connect to the ones that specifically state they have .5d running.