septic death

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

70 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I was reading about the FH mod and looked into it. What can i say, looks great and will get it soon as it comes out. But, i do have one question for the members of FH.

I run BF1942 with the merciless mod, DC mod with the 2 expansion packs RTR and SW. Will i be able to run FH along side these mods and expansions?

Currently i run all them with no conflict, but i am concerned that FH may have a conflict with them.

Before i wrote this thread i checked around the forum for a hour to see if this had been asked. If it has, sorry i missed the thread.

Thanks for your time and damn those screen shots look great.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

septic deathI was reading about the FH mod and looked into it. What can i say, looks great and will get it soon as it comes out. But, i do have one question for the members of FH.

I run BF1942 with the merciless mod, DC mod with the 2 expansion packs RTR and SW. Will i be able to run FH along side these mods and expansions?

Currently i run all them with no conflict, but i am concerned that FH may have a conflict with them.

Before i wrote this thread i checked around the forum for a hour to see if this had been asked. If it has, sorry i missed the thread.

Thanks for your time and damn those screen shots look great.

i cant say offically.... but i know that this team is very professional... and as long as you put it in the /mods folder, you should have no problem (again im not on the team, but im almost 100% sure)

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

No sweat, just let the installer work its magic =]

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Newbs are like little children so many questions..

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

[obvious flamemode] Look who's talking. [/obvious flamemode]

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

And so another thread got locked up and thrown into a dark hole because some [glow=6][Insert Cpt_Nukem's witty censor here][/glow] couldn't keep his mouth shut and almost incited flaming..... AGAIN !

[fire=6]Mod(Cpt_Nukem) Edit: Your walking a very thin line MG42[/fire]:(