jwhit

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hi guys, first I'd like to say super job on the mod, its really fun. I was wondering though, are you going to remove the American carriers on Atlantic? I mean your brittish carrier looks beyond great, so why not replace the american carrier with the brittish carrier? Keep up the great work.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Yes, the Ark Royal carrier is already modeled and it's amazing, it only needs to be skinned and coded. Stay tuned :D

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

so, how long do you guys think it'll be before we see some new maps with americans?

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

omaha will probably be next

jwhit

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

so your making another brittish carrier to replace the enterprise? Sounds nice, the one you guys have on there now looks awsome. When I first spawned on the carrier, I was amazed at how nice it was. Btw what type of destroyer are you going to replace the american one with?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Probably the kind of destroyers that hunted the Bismarck, I don't remember the names, they were three twin destroyers.

rIFTEr [HSF]

I post to get attention

50 XP

12th May 2003

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

American Carrier shouldn't be in the Atlantic, should it? Since USA, Canada and Britian agreed that the Battle of the Atlantic would be Britian and Canada's battle so the USA can free up their Navy for the Pacific.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Yeah, the only reason it's there is that it's a placeholder for the Ark Royal. Can't really use the Audacity in it's place because it doesn't hold three planes on the deck, you can really only fit one on there at a time.

So that's all it is, just a recoded DICE carrier to carry the British Flag and carry Britsh planes, don't worry the Ark Royal should be on it's way in the future :)

SensesFail

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

B.F. PierceYeah, the only reason it's there is that it's a placeholder for the Ark Royal. Can't really use the Audacity in it's place because it doesn't hold three planes on the deck, you can really only fit one on there at a time.

So that's all it is, just a recoded DICE carrier to carry the British Flag and carry Britsh planes, don't worry the Ark Royal should be on it's way in the future :)

is the audacity really that small in real life...that would hold like one plane...seriously...maybe two...I love the ship though, awesome modelling and texturing...

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

yes, its really nice!