commando_25

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th June 2003

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

hey, im learning how to map and ive been using mad bulls editior 1.2 and im at the point when i need to place tanks, jeeps ect. now where can i find a program that i can transfer my map over to place spawn obgects. oo by the way im planning on making maps with the british in the south pacific. now most of you might say "whats the point they didnt do a thing there" but they did let me name major battles with the british vs jappaneese. singapore, honkong, malaysia, Burma, Papua New Guinea, and so forth. so you see here i have a good list of maps and since no body has come to reconize this i will try my self and if forgotten hope wants them for there mod i would be glad to offer them to you. these maps are historically accurate and are looked at very carefully, to every defencive and offensive detail at the time. ive tried to use battlecraft 1942 but seems to different and more compicated maybe time into it would help. and i would also like to reconize this. the british commonwealth had the biggest military force at the time a total of over 10 million people, and to see no british artillary and vickers machine guns is strange, for an army that used these weapons. i do acknolage what you have done so far and you have surpassed any mod in ww2 reality. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

1. i expect Experiance WWII will be more realistic, but i have nothing to back this up with

2.why did you make a map topic? there is a sticky that could help you above..

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

madbulls editor 1.2 can place spawn objects like tanks ect.

If you want to open your map in BC42, just pack it into a RFA.