Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

.6 the CoF on most AT weapons closes very slowly so here's some things I thought I would share -The CoF only goes down if you hve the weapon out, if you get the CoF up then wait for it to go down, then switch weapons - Never ever run or move far with your AT weapon out, walking or running, it doesn't matter. - Always switch to your secondary weapon until you NEED to the AT weapon out and when you bring it out make sure you're not running. By need it I mean you've lined up your shot reasonably well and are in a good position Just some things that will help anyone playing AT.

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hang around areas where enemy tanks have to slow down or stop (bends in roads, outskirts of towns, bridges etc. . .) since there is no chance of hitting them unless they are standing still or waiting until 1/2 seconds before they run you over.

Instead of trying to keep your crosshairs on the target or consistantly lead it, aim well ahead of the target and wait until it gets to the point where you have to shoot. Don't move your target to the tank, let the tank come to your target.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

DAMN someone caught on to my secret.

this is how i can kill 5 tanks in 30 seconds with a faust. :p

I wasnt going to tell anyone because it is, of coarse, an exploit.

hopefully no one will realize it works with support weapons too...

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Fausts don't reload.. how do you kill 5 tanks in 30 seconds with a one-shot weapon?

I CALL SHENENIGANS ON YUO

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Edit: i took this out because it told how to get that exploit.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Fausts don't reload.. how do you kill 5 tanks in 30 seconds with a one-shot weapon?

you might want to try walking next to an ammo box when your a german AT troop.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
McGibsDAMN someone caught on to my secret. this is how i can kill 5 tanks in 30 seconds with a faust. :p I wasnt going to tell anyone because it is, of coarse, an exploit. hopefully no one will realize it works with support weapons too...

So...what I said was an expoit?

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
McGibsDAMN someone caught on to my secret. this is how i can kill 5 tanks in 30 seconds with a faust. :p I wasnt going to tell anyone because it is, of coarse, an exploit. hopefully no one will realize it works with support weapons too...

That's what I've been doing. So much more overpowered than in .5...they rox now. Same with machine guns...MG whorage without the dolpin flopping...ahhh. It's not an exploit, it's how BF works. That's every BF mod. I was also keeping it secret except telling friends. I'm sad that it showed up here so more people will do it now. :(

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Hmm, sorry I guess I was just getting tired of the AT weapons being so bad, and how few people ever seemed to do well with them.

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

It makes it a real whooore weapon. No need to apologize, it was going to happen SOMETIME.