=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago
SputtyHmm, sorry I guess I was just getting tired of the AT weapons being so bad, and how few people ever seemed to do well with them.

What you posted isnt an exploit,

what McGibs is talking about is.. theres a bug with the BF engine.. thats all I can reveal.

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

I already said that.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

well, its a bug in the engine, and it allows for bypassing of the intended code, it is technicly an exploit. fortunatly, most players are too stupid to figure it out.

I keep thinking there's a way to expand the crosshairs when the weapon is reselected... but hey, iunno. im not a coder.

I'm thinking the solution would be to give all AT weapons and LMGs camera sway when standing, like the piat and M35 (I'm prety sure this is planned anyways)

not that I stand when using these weapons, but hey.

Strikeri

Strong Bad

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago
McGibsyou might want to try walking next to an ammo box when your a german AT troop.

Aint it in this version that you can't reload your faust from a box? You would have to load up in an apc to do that. Atleast that's what I read sometimes before this 0.6 came out. It would be a good balancing issue not to be able to shoot many faust in the row, ecxept near apc.

Spears

2nd SS-Panzer Division

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Panzerfaust are re-loadable...if you are defending a flag get near a ammo-box and range in your faust to the flag, when a tank comes open fire, if you miss fire again :)

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

The AT weapons in .61 are really well done. I love abusing the Brits on Breakthrough, it's so much fun. I do wish that the Pak40 damage was increased against tanks -- it seems kinda weak right now.

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

I /believe/ I have the same thing with the m35, you shoot, switch to your revolver, switch back tot the m35, and I am able to fire again :) That way I can fire way more rounds in a minute :)

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago
McGibswell, its a bug in the engine, and it allows for bypassing of the intended code, it is technicly an exploit. fortunatly, most players are too stupid to figure it out. I keep thinking there's a way to expand the crosshairs when the weapon is reselected... but hey, iunno. im not a coder. I'm thinking the solution would be to give all AT weapons and LMGs camera sway when standing, like the piat and M35 (I'm prety sure this is planned anyways) not that I stand when using these weapons, but hey.

how about an overheat bar

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

How about smacking the guys at DICE for letting this slip by?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

be useless, dice doesn't change