FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
how about an overheat bar

I compleatly fail to see how that would work... You only usually need one shot. And the reload is long wnough as is. Overheat bars only work for high rof weapons.

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Here's a good tip... While waiting from your crosshairs to converge using an Anti-Tank weapon, make a sandwich or take that often needed trip to the bathroom.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

its a 5 shot clip. with a rof of 1 shot per 10 seconds. sounds like a ROF problem to me.

Kommisar

WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

25th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Or, you can do what I always do when AT'ing (which is a LOT... ask the WAW guys. I have three real loves in BF/FH: AA gunning, AT'ing and tank destroyers). That is set up in ambush points and wait for your prey. Sprinkle in a bit of patience and some "sneaky, sneaky" and you too can rack up 5 plus Tiger kills in a row without dying.

OH, and always, always; after you take out a tank or two, MOVE. Set up somewhere else in the area. Only the really dense guys let you ambush them from the same place over and over again. Then again, right now there are a lot of dense guys out there. LOL

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Kommisar, that's what many of us have been doing up until now. With the slow closing rates and the fact that if you move AT ALL, you lose aim drastically, it's pretty hard to ambush even, and damn near impossible to defend a position.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago
its a 5 shot clip. with a rof of 1 shot per 10 seconds. sounds like a ROF problem to me.

...what... the hell are you talking about? Explain to me how you think an overheat bar would work.