Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#731 15 years ago

however, 70 kills on a normal public server in berlin with NO death is not skill. It cannot be. Simple as that.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#732 15 years ago

Not that hard: ScreenShot19.jpg There were more axis thoughout the game. I remembered stopping an axis assault of 3 tanks and a kubelwagen :D

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#733 15 years ago

I still think it impossible on berlin.Exept perhaps when the allied were a bunch of idiots. i mean, he had to be hit sometimes...even by luck.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#734 15 years ago

Thats a nice score lightning but this is some real vintage maniac ownage:

Saturday%20Afternoon%20Ownage.jpgPure%20Ownage.JPG

and I couldn't resist this:

LOL.JPG

I got you both as you were repairing the AA to nail my ass.

@Angel the allies were a good team I just unleased my uber infantry skillz.

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#735 15 years ago

yeah right...uber infantery, uber tank, uber flying skillz...I will believe that after I personally formated your harddisk, reinstalled battlefield and have seen you playing...

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#736 15 years ago

you have seen my fly.

This was posted by you in the 'airstrikes thread'

'sounds good. Btw, Mg42, do you know WHy people man every AA gun when you appear? Because its madness to play against you! I can be in a tank at full health, all I hear is a falling bomb and its good bye to the world.'

So you have played and been owned by me your just another victim of my well oiled war machine.

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#737 15 years ago

berlin has no planes...

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#738 15 years ago

hmmmm that socre of yours was 48 to 50.

Uh oh someone had a naughty team kill on their list

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#739 15 years ago

I won't have any problem beating your young punk ass in ANY Anti-Aircraft battery in the game.

Fuck, i wouldn't mind meeting you personally and whipping your skinny ass. Thats how much I dislike you. I could give 2 shits less if you get a new stick from logitech. Be it mouse or stick, I'm goignt o bring your ass down to chinatown.

Try and bomb me the first time. Won't work. I'll nail your ass when you straigten or slant when you try to drop. Even try to strafe. Get low, maybe even start firing early, because I'll still zap your engine.

Manning AA isn;t hard, and neither is taking down some self proclaimed uber ace who thinks hes the shit.

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#740 15 years ago

Wiking9

Fuck, i wouldn't mind meeting you personally and whipping your skinny ass. Thats how much I dislike you.

Now now Wiking no need for violent threats here. Personally i would love to cut his stomach open strangle him with his own small intestine and hang his corpse off of a ceiling fan while writing a cryptic message on his living room wall in his own blood but... can't we all get along ? Well ok probably not.... just try guys... pleeeeeease....