Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#741 15 years ago

lets all just leave the server when MG shows up...so he can fly all the time by himself...

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#742 15 years ago

LOL, Wiking you seriously under estimate how good I am. I easily get 50-50-0 on servers flying in my planes. If theres no thing I learned on the Battlefiels it is that it takes a skilled pilot to take down a skilled pilot, have you ever got a score like 50-50-0? Skilled AA guners/tanker have so if your the damm best at AA which you would need to be to take me down you will have some screeines of your sucesses. So when it comes down to it you will fall like so many others that have tried to kill me. Why don't you bring your sorry ass down to a BG server and let me kick it for you.

The only people who have played me when I have been at my best (With my stick) are Geoff, Lightning, Federiker, Artie Bucco and Archangel not you, so you have no idea how good or bad I am.

Robert you will have your chance on the Battlefield to kill me it will be far and few so I'd make the most of it.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#743 15 years ago

You guys aren't trying to get the biggest thread in the FH forums history to get closed now do you?

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#744 15 years ago

It's a conspiracy Lightning....... it's being led by a secret organisation from a secret room in a secret country.... shhhh.... it's a secret.

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#745 15 years ago

Please child, this is a game. No one is invincible; lets get that straight right now. 79-0 on Berlin? LOL! All I can do to that is laugh.

Trust me kid, manning anti-aircraft batteries isn't hard. Nor is leading your targets. Aiming for the engine and cabin ISN'T hard. I'm not proclaiming to be the best, becasue I know I'm not.

What I DO know is I have the ABILITY to shoot down planes, BECAUSE ITS NOT HARD! If you've been playing the game for awhile, you see ALL pilots moves, and the various tactics they try and use to get the edge on you. It sinks in eventually, and you discover its not hard predicting aerial moves. Thus, this makes leading and burying their smoldering carcass ass is easy.

I don't care how good you think you are, I still pln on shooting you down in FH? Why do you ask? Because, unlike a Flak38, a Flak18/36 88mm will rip the SHIT out of you. Thats fact, it won't take many hits to bring a plane down with them.

I can promise you that you won't bring anything to the table that I haven't seen before. Trust me on that one. It'll be proved on the battlefield.

Keep talking about kicking all our asses, buddy. It'll be short-lived when FH and its powerful anti-air defenses are released.

I'm off to the bar anyways, have fun on the servers..

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#746 15 years ago

Stop it right now guys!

MG42 always turns threads into 'self enlightenment' threads ffs

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#747 15 years ago

Me and Lightning who is an able AA gunner ran a little test he had Flak 88mm which rips the shit outta planes and I had my trusty Stuka and guess who won?? Me with 60% left, so I know how to take these things out.

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#748 15 years ago

What is so fundamentally wrong with the minds of people with MG42 in their name... So sad.. yet so funny, in a nooby kind of way.. :rolleyes:

I'm not even trying to say I'm better than the rest of you (at least in this game :D), what I most certainly am not.. But then again, I'm just a twisted old fart who plays this GAME.. for fun!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#749 15 years ago

O really? Ingame you told me only had 50% left!!!

No really, don't underestimate this, when you're in the 88 and you know he's coming. You look everywhere, but he comes in from an angle of almost 90°. His first run, I was expecting him to come in at 70° or so. So I'm sitting there staring at the sky, when suddenly I hear bombs falling! Boom! staright hit, I have 2,5% health left. I turn around and start shooting at him immediately, but he was out of my sight in 2 seconds... The second run, I was expecting him, so I look at the right angle, but the time he did come in from about 70°, so I start shooting and I was only able to fire 3 rounds before his bombs fell and destroyed my beloved flak 36/88. In total I think I fired 4 shots at him, maybe 5...

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#750 15 years ago

Yeah i've known how to take out AA guns for ages if the Pilot is good then he will always win becasue the AA gunner hasn't the time to get enough shots off, the way I killed you was one of my simplist ways as I couldn't do any fancy shit as my joystick hasn't come yet. Your right you did take off 50% but then DJ Quack Quack was being a n00b in the back and shooting the tail and knocking off a bit of health. The angle wasn't quite 90°but then if I had done a 90° drop I would of crashed as it takes ages to pull up with a shity mouse.