General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#751 15 years ago

Hmm, wish I knew when you guys play and the server.

BTW, do you guys have A.I.M. by any chance?

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#752 15 years ago

Yes I have AIM and we play on which ever BG server has the most players.

I use The MG42Maniac as my AIM but Lightning, Geoff, Dj Quack Quack and federiker all use MSN so i'd advise you to get that.

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#753 15 years ago

Fine. You didn't kill him. I won't promise any outcomes, but I think I'll do just fine.

BTW, this is NOT BG1942. Don't expect it to be as similar. Realism is the aim here, so it won't take many aimed or lucky flak hits to bring a plane down.

As I said, manning AA isn't hard. Once you get the feel of an artillery or battery, it sticks with you.

The ONLY think I don't like about MG42Maniac is his attitude and the way he presents himself on the forums. Thats all.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#754 15 years ago

wait till you see him play lol

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#755 15 years ago

Even worse with his self-proclaimed badassness?

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#756 15 years ago

Well lets just say there was atleast three disputes(flaming) with "f*cking noobs" and such in less than an hour

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#757 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Anyway, I'm pretty sure there will be no Canadians in the first release. But I'm not totally sure if they'll be in FH at all!

BOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH :moon:

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

27th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#758 15 years ago

Wiking9I won't have any problem beating your young punk ass in ANY Anti-Aircraft battery in the game.

Fuck, i wouldn't mind meeting you personally and whipping your skinny ass. Thats how much I dislike you. I could give 2 shits less if you get a new stick from logitech. Be it mouse or stick, I'm goignt o bring your ass down to chinatown.

Try and bomb me the first time. Won't work. I'll nail your ass when you straigten or slant when you try to drop. Even try to strafe. Get low, maybe even start firing early, because I'll still zap your engine.

Manning AA isn;t hard, and neither is taking down some self proclaimed uber ace who thinks hes the shit.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, TWICE you used inappropriate language for the board, and ONCE you made a threat of physical violence...to bann or not to bann...that is the question?!?!?

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#759 15 years ago

You could just ban MG42Maniac..... most of these flames are directed at him.

Kill off the roots and the rest of the plant soon follows.......

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

27th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#760 15 years ago

Well after checking his recent posts, that sounds like a superb idea Rob..ps check PM but even better is BANNING BOTH:mad:

ohhh I almost forgot, since its so off topic.......................BOOM.....................

and to you guys that are wondering why I am coming off like such an a**hole, think about what chaos this forum is in in its present state compared to the regular BF forums, this crap is rediculous. Try checking out the main forums, you will see that most of the members there know what the rules are and follow them, and I get along with all of them...lets knock it off and we will be much better friends

FOR ANYONE WHO SPEAKS WITH THEM OUTSIDE THESE FORUMS Wiking CAN COME BACK IN 2 DAYS ON THE 23RD, not nearly as long as what I am supposed to bann him for. However, MG42 is gone for a year; if he wants to come back then he is more than welcome to.