Sgt.CanadianBoot

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Wow...a lot of you guys cant take a critique...thats ok...i think Forgotten Hope is a good mod and in the future will iron out its flaws...as i see them...fyi this is Sgt.CanadianBoot and no other...have always used this handle and never have needed to change my name...i believe speaking my mind instead of blowing sunshine up something i disagree with...my opinion counts as much as the next...if people have a problem with that...download all seeing eye and find me...show me what you got

Thanks again

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Sgt.CanadianBootWow...a lot of you guys cant take a critique...thats ok...i think Forgotten Hope is a good mod and in the future will iron out its flaws...as i see them...fyi this is Sgt.CanadianBoot and no other...have always used this handle and never have needed to change my name...i believe speaking my mind instead of blowing sunshine up something i disagree with...my opinion counts as much as the next...if people have a problem with that...download all seeing eye and find me...show me what you got

Thanks again

You guys are freaking rediculous. You've already started a thread about realism, post there and stop wasting my board space.