Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago
EglaerinionI play Red Orchestra a ut2k3 mod, it's a realism ww2 mod that focusses on the eastern front. It's great! But I don't think many people here have ut2k3.

I play it, I bought UT2k3 just for it.

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

hey dont be makin fun of my mod, we've been workin hard, although i dont think we'll ever be as good as FH we just wanted to do something that most people dont do without doing some crazy shit with aliens or alternate times like OpAnubis, our team i fine right now we have skinners, coders, mappers, UVers, modelers, sound people, and other stuff that i forget so just wait till we get the beta out before judging us

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

FH Map Developers: Is Caen in the works, or what is that the story with thayt map of mine? Beregil received it from Bogomil, the last i heard.

Medik Smokey

U CAN BEAT UP A DEAD BABY!

50 XP

13th October 2003

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

yo bro, post that in another section plz. we're trying to defend our mod here!

lol.

Crimman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

130 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

Medik Smokeyyo bro, post that in another section plz. we're trying to defend our mod here!

lol.

Hey I really wasnt trying to bash your mod, i personally hope you make it! But, most small uncomplete mods dont make very far, it thats why i gave a "no-future" decision. But i cant wait to see some of the stuff you have in store. You have a good spirit about it, so Good Luck! Have Fun.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

Dont bash other mods, especially not when their leaders come here and explain the situation of their mod personally, I think you should treat modders with more respect, cause most members of mods are dedicated and talented, you shoudnt judge so quick on others work before havin tried to do the same.

Hope you guys will make it Red Front! Mod.