Release ? -1 reply

Please wait...

[BFE]ZoDiaK

I eat nubs for breakfast

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

Wasn't there someone saying that there might be a Bittorrent link up sooner than the 6th, but that you could only download till 98%, and then download the remaining 2% on Saturday? I think that's a good idea...




[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Hopefully the release will be early on Saturday!




BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

yea hope its not realsed in east time ... (american time)




SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

friday, !!! would rock!




PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

what sucks is that bittorennt never works for me. ah, the joys of fire walls




Turbo_tiger(DK)

FH dev & JagdPanther lover

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago
BAMmeuyea hope its not realsed in east time ... (american time)

What about CET (Central European Time) , that would be even sooner:cool:




BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Friday release would be much better for us who is going to DL it ... :)




[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

I hope it's released GMT -- I think it's pretty fair since it is in fact a time standard.




LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

Never mind this post, it wasn't very friendly...




Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

hehe, IMO best time would be friday morning, but saturday is fine with me :D I guess (hope) that they will use GMT for the release time... I can just see it happening that there will be some probs and the download going to sunday morning GMT...