Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

20th May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Since everyone is waiting for the password I thought that it might be a good idea to release the readme file so that we can spend some time looking throught it an boning up on all the things that have changed since 0.5

Think of it!

Some people might actually read the manual instead of cramming the forums with threads like, "how do I deploy the 88?" or "what key lets me use the Turret MG?"

Since we're all waiting for the password (don't pretend that you have a life) we might as well start reading up on this stuff instead of being a bunch of noobs and making the servers complete chaos!

What do you say devs?

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
Blistex (don't pretend that you have a life)

Damn... :lurk:

Nickram-UK

The Blue army marches on

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yeh good idea, though i'm still downloading the main file as my pc crashed last night. Hope you're still uploading blistex :)

okiN

Duke

50 XP

26th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

That actually is a good idea, it'd give folks something to do AND educate them about .6 at the same time.

Blistex

50 XP

20th May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
Nickram-UKYeh good idea, though i'm still downloading the main file as my pc crashed last night. Hope you're still uploading blistex :)

I uploaded almost 4 GB yesterday. I can't upload any more or my ISP will disconnect me (and I wouldn't be able to play 0.6).

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
BlistexI uploaded almost 4 GB yesterday. I can't upload any more or my ISP will disconnect me (and I wouldn't be able to play 0.6).

rofl that would suck ...

Phillmurray

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

when I click on torrent all I get is a massive page of numbers letters and symbols. what do I do from there?

Nickram-UK

The Blue army marches on

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

OK fair enougth Blistex, I'm sure theres enougth seeding as it is. 7 hours and 10 mins at this speed, thats after the password deadline. Speed up damn you

Blistex

50 XP

20th May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Phillmurraywhen I click on torrent all I get is a massive page of numbers letters and symbols. what do I do from there?

[sarcasm] I can see how a topic about a readme file would lead you to believe that Bittorent questions should be fielded here! [/sarcasm]

http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=114085