the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

BlistexYah Right! I buy that! You started a thread complaining about "there being no crosshairs". Instead of reading the free manual that came with the game you instead cry about having to deface your monitor.

Maybe you should go back to CS.

Lets see how many time you change your first post to look less of a moron?

p.s. my avatar is god! Everyone thinks so!

1. I haven´t had internet for 1 1/2 months so I did not follow up. I made a mistake in not reading the manual true. Next time I am wiser.

2. I see now that there are CH, and they are even better than the previous were. I hope they stay in the game.

3. I do not play CounterStrike. The only 2 Half-Life Mods I am playing are Day of Defeat and Natural Selection, which are far from Counterstrike gameplay.

4. My Signature is a god! A former Germanic god. He was even the chief until replaced by Odin (Wodan). And you even have his name in your language. Tuesday in example! http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~cherryne/myth.cgi/Tyr.html Your sig is just pathetic. So be quiet!

(added)

BTW why has the Sturmgeschütz (Stug) still the old crosshair. I think it should have the new one as well. The aiming is even better with those new ones.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

how embarassing, posting a thread like this even though the solution is so simple. how embarassing

Schpetzka

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Don't insult Blitex's avatar, it's great!

You sig though is far too big. It's unfair to any 56Kers out there that have to load your sig in every page they visit. Also there are dimension limits to these forums I don't know them myself but yours is garunteed to be surpassing those limits.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

:Puzzled: (best. smiley. ever. BTW) Blistex's sig is proof that trekkies are slowly trying to take over the world.

the sig limits are 200x800

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

The Move, you need to shrink that sig. And as long as the tanksights are accurate to where the shell is going (the sherman/firefly sights are NOT) then I have no problem with the current system. What's to stop people from firing 10 MG rounds to see where the tank shell goes? That's a perfectly legitimate tactic IMO.

Lockheed

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

get off his ass Blistex he did not know. so go fuck your self Blistex

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

SchpetzkaDon't insult Blitex's avatar, it's great!

You sig though is far too big. It's unfair to any 56Kers out there that have to load your sig in every page they visit. Also there are dimension limits to these forums I don't know them myself but yours is garunteed to be surpassing those limits.

Seems not that way, since it was not denied.

Anyway, I put in the old sig. Looks not as good, but still it is a Tyr´s portrait. Hope it´s conform with your 56k.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

that same old excuse. hey you could theoretically make goatse your sig but that is just not with the rules buddy

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

'[CNIOhioan']The Move, you need to shrink that sig. And as long as the tanksights are accurate to where the shell is going (the sherman/firefly sights are NOT) then I have no problem with the current system. What's to stop people from firing 10 MG rounds to see where the tank shell goes? That's a perfectly legitimate tactic IMO.[/QUOTE]

Now, extra for you, since you did not notice:

I apologize, I was not aware of that new CH function on tanks. I love the new ones, I can even aim better with them than with the regular ones (not sh*tting you) and I want them to stay in.

Great job BTW!

The only thing I still have to say is the Sturmgeschütz (Stug) should also have a CH of that kind. It still has the old one.

And moderators, please delete this thread. It has become an unneccessary flame war now.

(added)

judge reinholdthat same old excuse. hey you could theoretically make goatse your sig but that is just not with the rules buddy

Already changed it back to the old one. Never had problems with it though. And what does "make goatse" mean? I am no English native speaker. (Now I think I even have to apologize for that.)

[QUOTE=ManiK_Impressive]Yeah Blistex that chick in your avatar...mmmm :naughty:

Tststs, this "chick" looks like that annoying actress from American Pie and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, not sure of her name.

You call that a hot chick?! Then what´s this here:

BoyleCharis25.jpg