Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Ah, i see you missed the secondary view part......that is ok, no need to be flamed for that.

I think that new crosshair view is a bit more challenging in some tanks that is not really a crosshair but a lot of stripes. You really need a bit of experience to know where to fire with them. The ones that are like a crosshair are easier to use.

I really like the mg's where the ironsight still has a crosshair slightly above it. I always missed far away targets with the stug mounted mg that was the only one with iron sights in FH 0.5 ( as far as i can think of ) Only now i see why, the crosshair is a few mm above the iron sight aiming point !

The new deployable allied mg are great too, they look very impressive. The only thing about them is that the iron sights take away a lot of the view, wich makes firing on far away little targets very difficult. I guess that comes with big ironsights always.

In BF1942 engine you can also shoot in the tank view without the crosshairs.......the middle of the screen is always where the crosshair was !!

So if a target is medium to close range, centre the target untill it is in the middle of the screen and fire.......you will hit without a crosshair. Only small ( far away ) targets need a crosshhair, really.

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

Sig big enough? I think I could hit without pressing F9. As far as that other sig, I'd definitely hit it.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Beast of War

I think that new crosshair view is a bit more challenging in some tanks that is not really a crosshair but a lot of stripes. You really need a bit of experience to know where to fire with them. The ones that are like a crosshair are easier to use.

Well, some people seem to complain about the russian crosshair, but I got use to it very soon.

But the German CH is the best by far. The Stug needs that, too!

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago
Lockheedget off his ass Blistex he did not know. so go fuck your self Blistex

Your reply got me so hot baby! Ummm. . . .yah!

48155965.jpg

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#26 16 years ago

I looked for the poll option that said your a fucking noob but I couldn't find it. :moon:

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago
Invalid CrashI looked for the poll option that said your a fucking noob but I couldn't find it. :moon:

It really is unnessesary to flame or call people names for something like this.

He isn't a new poster/player, but it is exteremely unfriendly and unwelcoming if every new poster with a question here is flamed to hell and back for asking a simple question or making a little mistake. At some time you didn't know everything about this game neither. And as everthing is pretty new, i guess you don't not know a lot of stuff neither, just as i don't.

That says more about the stupidity of people flaming, then of the stupidity of the new poster with a question he knows not, but we have heard before.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#28 16 years ago

Hey ace, its a joke. If you want serious get off the forums and go read a news page.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

the_moveWell, some people seem to complain about the russian crosshair, but I got use to it very soon.

But the German CH is the best by far. The Stug needs that, too!

The Stug3g dosen't have it because the First Person View switch is already used. There's the "small cockpit view" and the "not constrictive cockpit view". I think they could just use the large cockpit view for the default and add a sight to the Stug3g. The Stug3b DOES have a tanksight.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago

Quite offtopic, but isn't that chick in your avatar Alyson Hannigan, Blistex?