the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago
KingrudolfCould anyone have said it in any better sarcastic way? Someone close this topic already.. *falls of chair from laughter*

I can give even 2 awards!

One for "Lame Irritating Flamer of the Month", which goes to Blistex.

The other is "Dumb Overdelayed Flamer of the Year" which goes to you.

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

Starting a fight over an Avatar ..woohoo?

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago
=Anti-Tank= JJcamperpussies kill u many times when u don´t get a single shot against tanks.

How is someone who shoots you when you're aiming an AT weapon at one of their tanks a 'camper pussy' ? Nothing annoys me more than people who have to think up some stupid name for people who are killing them. That's the point of the game. If Im running around and I see an AT guy aiming at a friendly tank I'm not gonna think 'ah I've got to give him a chance to aim, fire, take out that tank and then focus on trying to kill me, only then will it be fair'. No, Im going to think 'Ive got to try and save that tank, and get myself an easy kill of some eejit whos standing still in the open'.

Personally I think the aiming times add an element of tension to proceedings, and certainly make you think about using cover etc. And it's doubly satisfying when it does work. Harry

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

ffs people.. whats so bad about his original question... it was a simple question that required one post to answer it politely, and then flaming tards have to go on a big ego boost.

I made the mistake of flaming someone once, and instantly I was a "given a two weeek pass to banland" by Cpt. Nukeum....

methinks people like Blistex have forgotten what a ban is already.

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

three of you have been banned for a week for this little episode.

thread very closed. don't fucking do it!! Jesus!!