Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Actually, this would be better. Plant them where the red arrows that I added are. BEHIND the guardrails on the bridge...that way the driver cannot see the packs PERIOD. I always look for the placement you pointed out before going across a bridge.

exped2_Layer1.jpg

Blistex²

Repeat Sex Offender

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I always place them (when playing the allies) around the corners of the walls protecting the town in Battle of the Buldge. That way when a cluster of troops or a tank comes through there is no possible way to see them until it's too late.

Much like Luscious' method.

But my all time favourite place is in the Windmill of Bocage, or the Church steeple in Battle of the Bulge or Market Garden. Nothing like watching some sneaky sniper being rocketed 500 yards with his arms flailing.

Also If I'm shot down over an ememy base I like to place them on their Tanks and Planes so when one takes off they get a real surprise.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Actually, this would be better. Plant them where the red arrows that I added are. BEHIND the guardrails on the bridge...that way the driver cannot see the packs PERIOD. I always look for the placement you pointed out before going across a bridge.

thats exactly where i put them. one on each side will take out anything but a tiger.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Another thing that i like to do is to make traps for those pesky axis AT. You drive your tank close to the flag where there are buildings and ruins and notice thier AT running around. It's suicidal to stay in the tank for another second, so you jump out. But once you do, your empty tank icon appears on the map, the axis are prolly gonna take it, since they are not afraid of you. So once i jump out, i drop an expack into the back of my tank and go for cover (inside the flag radius). The stupid axis always "take the opportunity" and get into the tank, and then BOOM!!!, they have no idea what hit them :smokin:

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
'[SYN hydraSlav']Another thing that i like to do is to make traps for those pesky axis AT. You drive your tank close to the flag where there are buildings and ruins and notice thier AT running around. It's suicidal to stay in the tank for another second, so you jump out. But once you do, your empty tank icon appears on the map, the axis are prolly gonna take it, since they are not afraid of you. So once i jump out, i drop an expack into the back of my tank and go for cover (inside the flag radius). The stupid axis always "take the opportunity" and get into the tank, and then BOOM!!!, they have no idea what hit them :smokin:

Beautiful idea! Now why didnt I think of that?

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
'[SYN hydraSlav']Another thing that i like to do is to make traps for those pesky axis AT. You drive your tank close to the flag where there are buildings and ruins and notice thier AT running around. It's suicidal to stay in the tank for another second, so you jump out. But once you do, your empty tank icon appears on the map, the axis are prolly gonna take it, since they are not afraid of you. So once i jump out, i drop an expack into the back of my tank and go for cover (inside the flag radius). The stupid axis always "take the opportunity" and get into the tank, and then BOOM!!!, they have no idea what hit them :smokin:

Better yet, use mines. I always do this to great effect, just throw a mine on the back of the vehicle and go about your business, you dont even need to watch to see when to detonate because the mine does all the work.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

but 1 fh mine dont kill tanks.

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I place my mines/Expacks in the middle flag of gazala between the other 2 on the repair pad because you cant see them once they are on it because they go in between the bars and just wait till a tank get on it trying to take it back and ...boom...

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
'[CNIOhioan']Better yet, use mines. I always do this to great effect, just throw a mine on the back of the vehicle and go about your business, you dont even need to watch to see when to detonate because the mine does all the work.

As McGibs said, 1 mine won't destroy it. BTW, in FH, mines on top the vehicles don't detonate at all :rolleyes: . I used to use mines like that in regular BF, but sometimes my own teammates would jump in and die. But with expacks, that is not a problem :fistpunch:

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
McGibsbut 1 fh mine dont kill tanks.

It does if it's right on top of the engine compartment.. at least all the times I've done it it's worked. Never tried it with a Tiger though, mostly Matildas or M3s.