Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I just wanna get an idea of how many Russian maps the mod will have. Do you have an estimate on about how many you're thinking of including? And what are some of your best Russian maps?

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

You can get a rough idea by checking out the "Maps" part of the site, but the Dvina River and Operation Bagration look very promising....

Can't say the same for Manchuria though....

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

whys that

o i gotcha. its not looking promising because it has shown itself to be a work of art already. thanks wiking :smokin:

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
judge reinholdwhys that

lol

The official maps are:

Battle of Valirisk, Orel, Dvina(I think) in the official release with more in the mappack.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Wiking9You can get a rough idea by checking out the "Maps" part of the site, but the Dvina River and Operation Bagration look very promising....

Can't say the same for Manchuria though....

I think he means that gameplay wise the Japs don't have a chance...

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

no its fine. i can take criticism. though i am not quite sure what kampfer meant with his lol. needs more constructive.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
judge reinholdno its fine. i can take criticism. though i am not quite sure what kampfer meant with his lol. needs more constructive.

O geez, don't take it offensively I just found it funny that your like "why not?"

PS. Trust me guys Hailar is good map :) :) and is fun(but it has crashed last few versions but I was able to test it a while back)

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

:D Sorry guys, I think you misunderstood me back there...

The only pics I had seen of Manchuria was a few where the AI were all bunched up, puffing some smokes atop the T-34/85's...I actually can't say it looks promising because I haven't seen much of it.....

I've got high hopes for Orel, where just absolute VICIOUS fighting took place north of Kharkov..Dvina River looks fun as well.

Psychonin

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Wiking9:D Sorry guys, I think you misunderstood me back there...

The only pics I had seen of Manchuria was a few where the AI were all bunched up, puffing some smokes atop the T-34/85's...I actually can't say it looks promising because I haven't seen much of it.....

I've got high hopes for Orel, where just absolute VICIOUS fighting took place north of Kharkov..Dvina River looks fun as well.

You mean north of Kursk :)

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

whew. you two guys had me knocked for a loop thinking my poor map was not all i thought it was.

wiking- the ai and map has changed drastically. i dont like to draw attention so i just post a few screenshots in some threads and thats about it. the ai has been greatly improved by myself and there is a good fight for both sides. the textures are redone and all that crap. if you want i could upload some pics. im really more concerned about conquest and textures more than ai, but its still important

kampfer- the chi ha kept crashing the map, clientside and server. so until a ho ni is made the map uses shermans.