MekongLizard

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Finally loaded FH and got it working, but cannot find any servers to play on. Have gone to the sticky Server thread and tried almost all the USA server IPs but it wont find any of the games! Im not using the All Seeing Eye program, just the regular Internet play button. would love to actually get to play this mod online, any help would be appreciated

Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Well, use ASE, you should get about 20 servers.

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

HellStorm522

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

www.udpsoft.com/eye/ This is all seeing eye, you should really use it, great program finds tons of servers for multiple games and mods. its free and all so yep yep. (you will love this mod):naughty: edit: gah you got there 10 seconds before me...

MekongLizard

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Wow, so easy.... can I use this program for free for as long as I want? Or will it lock up after a certain period?

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

use it as long as you want, the full version is only slightly different (you can have more buddies or more favorite servers)

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

well you are "suppose" to register after 21 days, but it still works as it always does. the full version has slightly better features but no biggie, but there is a "free" ase like program that i can't remember "kquery"? maybe