Dirty_Sanchez

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th December 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I just downloaded and installed the FH mod and patches and am looking for some good servers that run it to play online. Any suggestions?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

wolf

Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

BFE-WaW Forgotten Hope Server 205.177.13.28:14567

sempai(be)

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

281 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
Dirty_SanchezI just downloaded and installed the FH mod and patches and am looking for some good servers that run it to play online. Any suggestions?

You should also download ASE. All servers will be displayed , the good ones are mostly heavily populated

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

FH is the best IMHO. It has its problems but remember we are still in beta so there are still things being worked out.

Wolf and 21st Panzer are the most active. 21st Panzer doesnt have a very good reputation at moment but supposedly they are trying to improve their reputation so you might give them a try too.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
AvrojetBFE-WaW Forgotten Hope Server 205.177.13.28:14567

This is a good server but.... because they are into hardcore clan matches they use all the tactics one would use in a hardcore clan match such as base camping, spawn raping and other annoying tactics but 90% of the guys suck when it comes to flying they are real easy targets so when the spawn rape with planes on the air maps i just shoot em down and watch them bail like pussies then pump em with lead and give them some abuse for bailing.

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
MG42ManiacThis is a good server but.... because they are into hardcore clan matches they use all the tactics one would use in a hardcore clan match such as base camping, spawn raping and other annoying tactics but 90% of the guys suck when it comes to flying they are real easy targets so when the spawn rape with planes on the air maps i just shoot em down and watch them bail like pussies then pump em with lead and give them some abuse for bailing.

your dumb

Sgt Saunders

Master of space and time

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Anlushac11FH is the best IMHO. It has its problems but remember we are still in beta so there are still things being worked out. Wolf and 21st Panzer are the most active. 21st Panzer doesnt have a very good reputation at moment but supposedly they are trying to improve their reputation so you might give them a try too.

Just watch yourself on the 21st Panzer site. Seems I have been permanently banned for asking a question. On top of that, you can only play the Allied side unless they ALLOW you to play the Axis side.

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Come play on the WOLF servers! I admin there and we're a friendly bunch. I promise. :) One piece of advice: go to the WOLF gaming forums and READ THE RULES before you play. The server DOES have rules, IE: no basecamping, TKing, blowing up your own gear for no reason, planecamping, etc.

We've got a TS channel up for FH now, so you should also feel free to check that out. If you've got any questions about the server, just ask. I'll be happy to give whatever info I can.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

can you set those "magical" nametag setting everyone is talking about. ie see Enemy tags at close range and friendlies at normal ranges