Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

O rly. That's beautiful. We could have been told it's been downgraded from .5 from working OK to crashing to desktop-PERIOD, no matter what map. :(

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

McGibs

what are you telling ?

its not sure right now if FH will ever support SP

we will see

hmmm, im certain someone was fixing SP maps. I think it was dime or jackle.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Practice makes perfect. I rule at DC. I rule at Wasteland, and I dominate at EoD. But when I get in FH, that can all go out the window. FH is THE hardest mod to play. The weapons are unforgivingly powerful and can be used at extreme range. They also require extreme accuracy. Either I take advantage of this, or I end up having a bad day and do really bad.

You might find it easier to play against humans after a couple days. There are servers out there with people that will help you get better. Keep in mind that everyone else who plays is not going to just let you shoot them, they don't want to die (in most cases) and will jump around and jerk and bob and duck all that they can to avoid death. Bots are brainless predictable automotons that give me no satisfaction when I kill one. I think you'll enjoy FH online a lot more then offline once you get some practice in.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

lol, wasteland is sooooo easty to get frags. its a gread piss around mod.

I just take the techi hunting rifle and kill people till i run out of ammo, then start crackin heads with the crowbar. get about 15-20 kills per death. people seem to enjoy running STRAIGHT at me while i draw a bead on thier noodle. that and going prone in that mod seems to make you invisible to other players (not literally, but they never notice you)

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

yeah that mod is a blast. I drive through their base with the go-kart and jump out, Sawed-Off shotgun a few people while jumping around like a crack baby, and then jump back in my go-kart and repeat it at the next flag. I don't do 15-20 per death, more like 10 or so. That crossbow is pretty cheap.