The Candyman

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I know a lot of people think that this is a multi-player type game but also a lot of people including me enjoy the single player experience too. You did mention somewhere that ther would be a single player mode in the future any idea when that might be? By the way i think the mod is really good not sure you should have taken the cross hairs off the tanks tho, as they must have had some sort of aiming device on the real thing.

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Here ya go. Basrah's Edge is pretty fun. You keep snipin' little doggie. http://www.desertcombat.com/index.php

tusse

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

14th March 2004

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
The CandymanI know a lot of people think that this is a multi-player type game but also a lot of people including me enjoy the single player experience too. You did mention somewhere that ther would be a single player mode in the future any idea when that might be? By the way i think the mod is really good not sure you should have taken the cross hairs off the tanks tho, as they must have had some sort of aiming device on the real thing.

When inside a tank, press F9... they've made some rather good looking aiming devices!

Crusader+

FH COOP Addict

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I'll say that at some point in the not too distant future you will be able to play FH SP or COOP and enjoy it. When and how fully supported all of FH's features are I can't say, not being clairvoyant.

Lt. Hanley

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
The CandymanI know a lot of people think that this is a multi-player type game but also a lot of people including me enjoy the single player experience too. You did mention somewhere that ther would be a single player mode in the future any idea when that might be? By the way i think the mod is really good not sure you should have taken the cross hairs off the tanks tho, as they must have had some sort of aiming device on the real thing.

Pressing F9 will do the trick for crosshairs, but if you're lazy like me use your coaxial mg for marking targets. Watch where your tracers go, and when you see them hit the target fire the main gun.