Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

huh.jpg

i thought it was bigger, like 1.3 ? anyways, my azureus is going real slow right now

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

the one im downloading right now is 1197 megs.

so thats more or less accurate. Maybe theyl be another 100-200 megs when they gie out the password and last 2%. or maybe bittorent just cuts off the last 2 didgets (likely)

robins111

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Looks big enough. bittorrent download was going to take 77 hrs

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Don't worry, mine is just as big.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

i'm d/l on both emule and azureus

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

im in a daze as is what is happening, im real confused, so i gave up trying to understand all this stuff and jsut started the DL with Azureus. So let me get this strait. I finnish this DL sometime tommorow,but its pass worded, so i cant unpack the rar file{does the rar have an exe in it anyways? i dont want to have to extract all of it} untill the password is released? so i have the full DL of the mod on my computer, but cant open it till the password is announced?

thanks for the help

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yeah, it's exaclty like how you just said.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

'[3RbRudeRogo']im in a daze as is what is happening, im real confused, so i gave up trying to understand all this stuff and jsut started the DL with Azureus. So let me get this strait. I finnish this DL sometime tommorow,but its pass worded, so i cant unpack the rar file{does the rar have an exe in it anyways? i dont want to have to extract all of it} untill the password is released? so i have the full DL of the mod on my computer, but cant open it till the password is announced?

thanks for the help

That's my understanding of the situation -- someone correct me if I'm wrong.

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

alright. it works better this way anyways. this way i can just leave it running all night and all day, and by the time i get home ill be able to pop the password in and install it. wont this system fail if everyone closes thier downloads after they have finished though?

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
'[3RbRudeRogo']alright. it works better this way anyways. this way i can just leave it running all night and all day, and by the time i get home ill be able to pop the password in and install it. wont this system fail if everyone closes thier downloads after they have finished though?

Yeah, if people start shutting down their program as soon as the d/l is finished, the speeds will drop considerably. I know most people have made a good-faith effort to keep sharing as long as possible though.