AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Bf42 has seen some great maps. but um .. we are lookin for other ideas that would make our mod something special.

Smaller Maps, f.e. only a hill or an old castle would be a perfect addition and popular feature of FHmod.. a woodfight with infantry only.. with a little number of armored vehicles.

The_Mush

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Just a fast suggestion: Germans hold a town with 3 or 4 spawnpoints (in houses, streets what ever) they dont have any tanks or armored supply...

UK /US whatever spawns in a non-captural wood and have to cross a small river (only one or two bridges) to get into the city. They have only one light tank ... Greyhound or smaller.. The map would look like Tobruk but smaller and because of the city/house fights more interessting. Hope you like the idea and sorry for my bad english Thx Mush

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

When you're already in on small maps I would like to say another thing.

Make more specific operations battles. For example, gazala could be divided in more, smaller operations.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Originally posted by The_Mush Just a fast suggestion: Germans hold a town with 3 or 4 spawnpoints (in houses, streets what ever) they dont have any tanks or armored supply... UK /US whatever spawns in a non-captural wood and have to cross a small river (only one or two bridges) to get into the city. They have only one light tank ... Greyhound or smaller.. The map would look like Tobruk but smaller and because of the city/house fights more interessting. Hope you like the idea and sorry for my bad english Thx Mush

only 1 greyhound vehicle ? they should have a jeep to with a .30 cal ! that would own! :)

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

... a woodfight with infantry only.. with a little number of armored vehicles. [/B]

I'm working on just such a thing as we speak :D But more the merrier.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

You're my man Pierce :D

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

AceS, To make such a castle map, someone should first model that castle :D I have nice info on a real WW2-era castle.. those neat flak towers in Berlin ;) and Hamburg.. and Vienna..

Anyway, would fighting in a 80mx80mx35m concrete block and it's immediate surroundings be enough? ;)

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

6th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

What about a little box?:lol: