CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Whats your favorite sneaky tactic? Mine has got to be running around inbehind tanks with a jeep, just to jump out and expack em. Then I also love gettin in a wesp or priest and hiding in the woods, just to pound a choke point.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Diving from such a height that b the time they hear the stuka siren you have dropped a bomb right on there turret :0

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
MG42ManiacDiving from such a height that b the time they hear the stuka siren you have dropped a bomb right on there turret :0

Hehe, I always liked that one to. }> Death from above!

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

screaming death from above ;)

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

focring a whole team to take cover, by sniper one after the other from some unknown position...did that on valirsk, the needed a tiger and a artillery barrage to take me out...

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

whers the sniper kit on valarisk?

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
CMSGT JohnsonWhats your favorite sneaky tactic? Mine has got to be running around inbehind tanks with a jeep, just to jump out and expack em. Then I also love gettin in a wesp or priest and hiding in the woods, just to pound a choke point.

lol, I was on a server a few days ago and some nOOb kept trying to do that to me. He tried it four times and he died four times. Not that the tactic is a NoobiSh one but as a tanker i hate it and i always make sure jeeps never pass me, even if it makes me turn around.

MG42Maniac

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Do suicidal Ex Pack jeeps work at all?

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Not against me, unless i do not see them coming but that is highly unlikley.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

One guy i once encountered owned the whole german team, including the Tigers in Valirisk with a single T34/85....how ?

He waded through the river( straight ahead out of the soviet base at the T crossing) and followed the river untill next to the german base, opposite the airfield. There he hid himself in the trees, while having a clear view a the exit of the axis base.

There he shot at all tanks in the back leaving the axis base and ripped infantry up with either mg. Since bf/fh has no damage direction indicator ( where the shot came from ) all germans thought it was coming from the bridge and ruins.

I had to first investigate the hills right of the axis base to see if there was an enemy tank, wich ofcourse is unlikely since you can only get there over the bridge, to conclude he had to be next to the airfield. After a little swim i took him with a panzerfaust, he never saw me coming. But by then he singlehandedly won the round, all flags were russian since no one could leave the base alive.

He was a smart player......no public player had any idea what kiled them, let alone where from. He was hidden from direct view well, and they were not looking there neither......