simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i was just wondering if there are any plans for the distant future to add any more significat countries to FH such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada and other countries. I was just womdering cause Australia and New Zealand and Canada had been in the war since the very start and they all had very important roles to play.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
simo_03i was just wondering if there are any plans for the distant future to add any more significat countries to FH such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada and other countries. I was just womdering cause Australia and New Zealand and Canada had been in the war since the very start and they all had very important roles to play.

You know why? The country weapons save for the Aussie Owen Gun and the Canadian Copy of the Browning HP are the same used by the Brits. No point to waste time to voices and a few new weapons when Italians and French are not in game yet.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

canadians have different markings from the brits and the ram tank

bonzaidrgn

Just a guy

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Remember that FH dev team only has so much time on their hands to do things. France and Italy are still in the works so dont expect any other new countries til 0.7 or 0.8 or probably later than that.

Lot of things are in the works, we just dont know about em.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
ManiK_Impressivecanadians have different markings from the brits and the ram tank

The Ram tank itself saw very little service but its funnies sure did.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

yeah but the fins are in and they only use the german weapons, and the Aussies had different uniforms. It would be so easy to add the aussies becasue all you have to do would be make a new skin and a new weapon skin, you wouldnt even have to change the voices and just put a new flag in. I just want the countries that are never recognised to be recognised for their achivements once.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
simo_03yeah but the fins are in and they only use the german weapons, and the Aussies had different uniforms. It would be so easy to add the aussies becasue all you have to do would be make a new skin and a new weapon skin, you wouldnt even have to change the voices and just put a new flag in. I just want the countries that are never recognised to be recognised for their achivements once.

No people would complain about there voices trust me. Canada is being added in DICE's New Caen map and the Lost Battalion Mod is working on 100% Aussies vs Japan.

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Simo, you're an ignorant fool.

For your information, the "very start" of the war isn't the same thing as "when America entered the war".

Also, the Fins mostly used their own weapons, and not German weapons like you may think. And unlike New Zealand, Australia, and Canada, they held a major front and fought without a lot of support from their allies.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

no you are ignorant, Australia was in the war since the very start 1938, as soon as england declared war Australia followed because of our primeinister who loved england. I know finland had their own weapons, but i was speaking about the mod, where they verse russia and use the german waepons. And they australians, without any help from the americans held the Japanese attack off from port moresby and were the first to stop the major japanese advance. They were also the first to beat hitler in a major defeat when they stoped Rommel and his Africa core at Tobruk, and WW2 china was neutral, but they were fighting Russia as a totaly different thing, so shut up and dont be such a dick head and call me ignorant.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

artie i would not be too sure about australia on that point