born2lift

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Just asking, cause I remember CoolGuy saying it would not. So is it safe to assume that anything in any weekley up-date will be in .6?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

im assuiming it still wont be.

but apparently its skinned now, so you never know.

born2lift

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Well then they sould not have put that or the JS2 in the Christmas special up-date.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I think the idea was to release the Super heavies together and I dont think the IS-2 was done yet.

But as said befoer who knows. Like I would complain if they included it.

StrangerThanFiction

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,110 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
born2liftWell then they sould not have put that or the JS2 in the Christmas special up-date.

I don't think that seeing a picture of something necessarily means it will be included in the next release. There is stuff that has been on the main site for ages that has never appeared in any update. I would also not want to discourage the team from posting pictures of stuff, just because it won't be available soon. I am happy to see what they are working on, whatever it is.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I'm hoping that the Kingtiger and IS2 will make it into 0.6!

LeopardSeal

Back in the "Good old days"...

50 XP

20th December 2003

0 Uploads

334 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
StrangerThanFictionI don't think that seeing a picture of something necessarily means it will be included in the next release. There is stuff that has been on the main site for ages that has never appeared in any update. I would also not want to discourage the team from posting pictures of stuff, just because it won't be available soon. I am happy to see what they are working on, whatever it is.

Alot of vehicles/aircraft as well as other models were included in 0.5 that didn't make it into any maps as of yet, so it just looks like they're weren't released. As FH makes more maps for us, we'll start to see more of them.

born2lift

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Whats the name of the up-date? THE ROAD TO .6, correct? So why would they bother working on something that is not gonna be in .6. As well as tease us with it. The whole idea of the up-date is to show what IS going to be in .6.

LeopardSeal

Back in the "Good old days"...

50 XP

20th December 2003

0 Uploads

334 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
born2liftWhats the name of the up-date? THE ROAD TO .6, correct? So why would they bother working on something that is not gonna be in .6. As well as tease us with it. The whole idea of the up-date is to show what IS going to be in .6.

I agree... I think there's a pretty good chance it will be in 0.6.

the_unborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

i really hope these heavy tanks will be in 0.6 ... and they were in weekly update so we can assume they will be, otherwise i dont know why they put them there.

but i just cant wait to see elephant in 0.7, that is my favourite tank / tank destroyer