Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#201 15 years ago

That's not an excuse, if it would be my decission you would be already banned.

Like the gladiators told: Ave Caesar, morituri te salutant :thumbsdown:

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#202 15 years ago

Well I'm sure you can use it. You can extract the vehicles or maps and use them if you want. (I think)

Also, it's not about the file....it's knowing that it's an internal beta but STILL posting it is what really is lame.

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#203 15 years ago
MG42ManiacJesus Christ, Have you any Idea how many people knew of the PS site? At least 30 people. Its hardly ruining the Mod as theres hardly anything of much interest on there.

This is a all out lie there fella.

First off that link isnt PS old site at all. Its my BF1942 clan site. PS was hosted by bf1942files. and is secure as they can make it.

The only way one would know i was storing stuff at that address was to get it first hand from someone I know.

Therefore i can reduce this down to One person which both Hartman And I was helping out on occasion. And we are very displeased at this person,

Dont lie and trying to blame this one someone else there buddie.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#204 15 years ago

No, what I'm saying is that the Url of this site was spread rapidly, 1 person knew then 5 people knew then 20 people knew now I don't know how many people know. Loads of people knew about the Url before I posted it.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#205 15 years ago

Yeah, and we have narrowed it down that first person.

But you're the one who posted it. :(

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#206 15 years ago

rofl posting secret stuff from FH and then thinking it is alright .. LAME!

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#207 15 years ago
D_FAST1Master tthis mg42 guy even says he got it from another member on this forum there for it was a leaked. sure the site wasnt secure and was my own stupity to leave it up there.

hosting it on a public server wasnt wrong imo since the server was unknown - as long as there are no files from interest for public its nothing ...

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#208 15 years ago
MG42ManiacBecause I thought people might want to see them.

I appreciate the intention.

My acquaintance just got a job at an un-named ISP in the Cleveland area. Their website server, a RH7.1 (with exploit!) had been hacked and had rerouted IP tables, it had an ettercap logger that was collecting the names and passwords of everyone who connected, plus a romanian hacker had put an IRC server on it and managed to link it into an IRC network (which is no simple task), all without the morons who work there knowing about it. The windows box they used to run Exchange had 14 seperate trojans, and a plethora of other malicious software, plus it was a 500mhz P3 that was supposed to service 2200 clients. It just goes to show that nothing is safe.

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

27th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#209 15 years ago

MG soz but the dev team has spoken.....and its against forums rules in the first place....