-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I downloaded the FH trailer but when it plays it only plays the sounds and no video...

any 1 know why?

Thanks!

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

find something called DIVX and instal it

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Who's the stupid around here? I wouldn't even have given you the info because of that attitude of yours.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

www.divx.com Someone who uses the Internet once in a while should know this format...

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

call down man, that 'stoopid' is my way of saying something like not wroking, Of corse the video is not stoopid it'll be great its a forgotten hope video u foool of corse it will be GREAT! :p

Sorry if i miss lead you in to thinking i was a prat, am a geordie (a place in england which has its own werid accent) so am sorry!

Augustus

Level Design Owns Me.

50 XP

24th June 2003

0 Uploads

150 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

It only plays sound because you have the incorrect CODEC. You need to find out what the correct CODEC is and download it. As others said, it is probably in DivX format, (although for some reason I was under the impression it was just a WMV??).

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Ok i download the right stuff and it works great, thanks guys!

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

-Chapman-[COLOR=Red]call[/COLOR] down man, that 'stoopid' is my way of saying something [COLOR=Red]like[/COLOR] not [COLOR=Red]wroking[/COLOR], Of [COLOR=Red]corse[/COLOR] the video is not stoopid it'll be great its a forgotten hope video [COLOR=Red]u foool[/COLOR] of [COLOR=Red]corse[/COLOR] it will be GREAT! :p

Sorry if i miss [COLOR=Red]lead[/COLOR] you in to thinking i was a prat, am a geordie (a place in england which has its own werid accent) so am sorry!

Shouldn't you have posted this someplace other than the General Discussion forum? The Help & Support forum comes to mind!

Stupid indeed!

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

okey now take it easy..... :rolleyes:

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Theres no need to call me stupid just for a little misunderstanding, but yes i should of put it in the 'Help and Support' section, so yet agen, i say 'sorry'

So sorry!