ToastedHam

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Question about Sub torpedoes: I notice that there are two types of torpedoes on the sub on Forgotten Hope. One is on the left side of the display that starts with 6 torpedoes loaded which can be fired in quick succession and is reloaded when empty. The other is on the right side of the display and I believe has 11 torpedoes which cannot be fired in quick succession and is not reload able when empty.

I do not know what kind of torpedo the second weapon is, or which type of target it is for, or its best use in the game.

Can someone please enlighten me as to the use of this new weapon?

Thanks

Peo

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

One is torpedoes that are fired forward the other backwards.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I got an even more perplexing question. How the hell are u supposed to rearm after you run out of ammo??? I cant figure out a place to get more torps. Ive tried runnin along side the other ships, but I dont get the ammo symbal, and there isnt any ports in BF that rearm you... soooo are we gettin some sort of tender boat or MilkCow sub?? So any ideas?

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

the torpedos rearm automaticly after a while... BUGS: I noticed you can't jump between positions in the subs and the german lifeboats, and you can't say "get in", you say "folllow me"..

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
D-fencethe torpedos rearm automaticly after a while... BUGS: I noticed you can't jump between positions in the subs and the german lifeboats, and you can't say "get in", you say "folllow me"..

Ohh is that it?... Man it must take forever for em to reload, I was in it for probley 15 mins, hunting with the rear tubes lol :rolleyes:. But anyhow in that time, the front tubes didnt reload. I would like to see the whole 1,2,3,4 positions deal too, but I think it would be werid to have 3 guys on the outside of the sub hehe. Would need to do somethin about that.

Has anyone noticed how weak the torpedoes are against Battleships, and Carriers? :confused: That sure is frustrating when you un-load 12 torps into a Battleship and it just brushes you off like your a nuisance to it. But subs and destroyers? Man!!! }> If you arent ready for the fight, you better start runnin and zig-zaggin? Other wise the torpedoes come at ya like an >>>> enraged :spermy: too :hump: ya.