Robustus

[Wolf] Mod.

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

What we use at Wolf is "Blackbag ops" Remote manager for BF42. We use the older version "1.4" because since Dices 1.5 patch the newer versions no longer show a players score. This manager will probably only work until 1.6 comes out. http://www.blackbagops.com/files/BFRemoteManager14r1.zip

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Yes i know. I am not sure if it is a server setting or the manager setting to auto-kick, but nonetheless, we usually refer to it as a "bot"

BTW, we use this version http://www.botjer.com/bf1942/files/BFRemoteManager20beta3j.zip . When i was first trying it out, it did not show the score. But on this new machine, that is Linux, for some reason it did show the score and ip and other stuff ....

On a related note, we had a few people from these forums on the server last night, and it was pretty cool. Thanks for coming. Hope we can do it again tonight ;)

Andurilh

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yes it was fun. Sorry I had to bail. When the wife calls one must listen....

I would recommend to anybody fed up with the 21st or the Tk'n yahoo's on a certain other server to go play, have fun and support this server.

Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

40 players, great ping, anti-smacktard crackdown

BFE-WaW Forgotten Hope Server 205.177.13.28:14567

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Avrojet40 players, great ping, anti-smacktard crackdown

BFE-WaW Forgotten Hope Server 205.177.13.28:14567

Go make your own thread. You already spammed every single thread about your servers. Some people's computers can't handle FH with 40 players, so to cater for those, we have our server that is smaller. Also, do you suggest having only one single server for BF? What if your server is full?

Geez, talk about smacktards stealing vehicles and/or forum threads!

Leitung Panzer

BFE-WaW Tanker

50 XP

13th November 2003

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Someone's jealous they don't have a better server..and its not Avro. :lol:

Screw Synergy, taking their name from a tasteless soda. How retarded. I think I will stick to a server with a Good player > Asshat ratio. :lol:

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
Leitung PanzerSomeone's jealous they don't have a better server..and its not Avro. :lol: Screw Synergy, taking their name from a tasteless soda. How retarded. I think I will stick to a server with a Good player > Asshat ratio. :lol:

Hey kid, look up the meaning of "synergy" in the dictionary, if you don't know what it means. As far as our servers go, we actually have synergetic teams playing, not individuals like you. You are talking about a "better server"? For your information, Synergy server is running with the CPU of 2790, while yours is just 2450. ASE does not show the ammount of RAM the server has, but i am pretty sure if we check, then Synergy will have more in this area as well. And how do you know our "good player" ratio if you never been on the server, noob? We have servers for every expansion, and the DC and FH mods (plus 2 private servers). They are known among the community for synergetic teamwork and mature attitude of the players. You comparing a name to some soda without even knowing the true meaning of the word, and calling that "retarded" just show what kind of immature attitude you have, so you are not welcome on the servers. Now go spam somewhere else, kid :moon: I did not disrespect BFE-WaW servers, nor did i intrude into their threads with our server, nor did i spam every available thread about it. If your attitude potrayed here depicts the attitude of players and admins on BFE-WaW servers, then i feel really sorry for the poor people playing there.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

just ignore him, he's a brainless BFE fanatic. Anyway its great you guys did this now that wolf has mysteriously dissapeared and the only large capacity good ping servers are sucky ones. I'll be sure to play on it.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
judge reinholdjust ignore him, he's a brainless BFE fanatic. Anyway its great you guys did this now that wolf has mysteriously dissapeared and the only large capacity good ping servers are sucky ones. I'll be sure to play on it.

Wolf disappered? Just checked ASE and it was still there [email="FHMod5.e@WOLFGaming.net"]FHMod5.e@WOLFGaming.net[/email] - 65.206.113.131:14567 That server is the best when you want some 50+ player slaughter :nodding: And thx for support :thumbsup:

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

o there it is. No, it wasn't as popular is what i mean, but the last few times ive checked at late EST hours so that explains that.