Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

-Hmm. This is slightly OT. Would it be possible to make it to where you could shoot the occupant thru the view-slots? Or something to that effect. Would be pretty neat. But make it a very small hole. -On another note. It would be kick ass to lob a grenade into the inside of a tank. Would it ever be possible. -Also, Is it possible to make a internal area. Like you have to slide in thru the hatch to get in and then hit e? Tanks aren't to scale though, so I doubt it.

.ximon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

D_FAST1evertake a look at the animations files.

well being an animator myself i have, Dice has already been kinda enough to include a few enter vechile and cockpit .baf files. these are of the player jumping into the cuppla or the wing type of jump into aircrafts.

It's just a matter of time before i get to these ;)

are we talking .6 or point .7? i hope .6.. :D

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

in another release as time allows. not in.6

Panzergrenadier

Waffen SS elan

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago
Uncle_Sam-Hmm. This is slightly OT. Would it be possible to make it to where you could shoot the occupant thru the view-slots? Or something to that effect. Would be pretty neat. But make it a very small hole.

View slots could be closed for the most part and most slots had a protective bullet proofe glass or perhaps plastic shield. I have only read of one instance where something like that happend and it was a german on a T-34 when he shot a flare in.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
D_FAST1in another release as time allows. not in.6

Thats excellent news...

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Lets hope it will be 0.7 ;)

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

eod have hatches that closes if there is a MG gunner in the tank the hatch is open and if he leaves it closes

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago
PanzergrenadierView slots could be closed for the most part and most slots had a protective bullet proofe glass or perhaps plastic shield. I have only read of one instance where something like that happend and it was a german on a T-34 when he shot a flare in.

I'm aware. Anyways, perhaps make the view-slots closed while the occupant is in the gun-optic view. If they are just driving around leave the slot open?

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

D_FAST1evertake a look at the animations files.

well being an animator myself i have, Dice has already been kinda enough to include a few enter vechile and cockpit .baf files. these are of the player jumping into the cuppla or the wing type of jump into aircrafts.

It's just a matter of time before i get to these ;)

What??? I didn't think that was even possible! If you could add that I would be so happy! No more "run-to-the-tank-press e-and-you're-zapped-into-it" unrealism! Hoorah! :beer:

Frederf

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

2,156 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

All vehicles have the up/down arrows available to them, or is that just Naval? The door on the LST and the diving and surfacing of subamarines, that control, could be nicely used mannnnny times over in the world of the land-faring war.