FH Betatester

50 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,161 Posts

0 Threads

#12 12 years ago
LoboCheck the post date, hehe, and BTW, life is a questionable substance

Hehe no, when I came on here, for some reason the forum only showed Maniac's original post then followed by yours - so it looked like you had just randomly said 'Punk'. Hehe though, I love that though: "here were large tank battles which took place in the Bocage versinity", I think someone forgot to take their pills on that day.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#13 12 years ago

Yeah...his spelling is....

But I know why he wanted more tank maps...open..tank maps..=more targets...

P.S. Was VeryPissedOffRob the same guy as Rob the zombie?

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago

'[11PzGmatyast']Yeah...his spelling is....

But I know why he wanted more tank maps...open..tank maps..=more targets...

P.S. Was VeryPissedOffRob the same guy as Rob the zombie?[/quote]

Yep, if Rob knew remembered his lost password to his zombie account he could be back now but hes forgotten it and his pissed account was banned.

I actually was in abit of a tanking phase brought on by DC and I wanted to see what FH had in store but no one replied.

But 3 years on I know the answer!!! :beer:

[quote=The 13th Raptor]The days before MG42maniac was a constant planewhore and panzerIV whore on arnhem? WOW!

It was actually LIGHTNING who told me the side skirt trick over MSN and I tried it out on public servers and loved the results

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#15 12 years ago

MG42ManiacYep, if Rob knew remembered his lost password to his zombie account he could be back now but hes forgotten it and his pissed account was banned.

I actually was in abit of a tanking phase brought on by DC and I wanted to see what FH had in store but no one replied.

But 3 years on I know the answer!!! :beer:[/quote]

[quote=The 13th Raptor]The days before MG42maniac was a constant planewhore and panzerIV whore on arnhem? WOW!

It was actually LIGHTNING who told me the side skirt trick over MSN and I tried it out on public servers and loved the results ;)

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#16 12 years ago

Lightning eh? That son of a..

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#17 12 years ago

I was there when he said it....

I think he told us on the forums too...such a nice guy ;)

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#18 12 years ago

MG42ManiacYep back in the day when I was a FH virgin, though I'd done alot of flying in vanilla.

Also the forums were moderated by Robthezombie:

ha nice screenie of the first release hectic, lots of people that I haven't seen for years.

jumjum

Write heavy; write hard.

50 XP

11th April 2005

0 Uploads

6,827 Posts

0 Threads

#19 12 years ago

Old times, war stories, cheers, congrats. But what about this sex change thing Maniac has going on?

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#20 12 years ago

What did KillorLive do to get banned in the end anyway? He was a noisy contender when I first joined, as a young FH virgin of 13 years. Ah, happy times. My finest moment had to have been when USMA (I think) said he'd be happy to have me as a mod for the FH section before reading I was just 14. Although in light of recent discussions with USMA, that may have changed... ;)