Dime_a_Dozen

FH Dev Team Member

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

You'll have a limited view, but it won't be impossible to drive and shoot no. It'll make you feel a bit more clausterphobic and a bit more grateful when someone hops in a mg slot to give you protection from infantry. But you'll have to be keen and cunning against other tanks to stay alive.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

I can't sleep at night because of all the new little things I'm learning about .6 -- is anyone else having this problem?

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
Dime_a_DozenYou'll have a limited view, but it won't be impossible to drive and shoot no. It'll make you feel a bit more clausterphobic and a bit more grateful when someone hops in a mg slot to give you protection from infantry. But you'll have to be keen and cunning against other tanks to stay alive.

more claustrophobic then now? oh fuck... i should play as infantery :D orel or similar in a tank is claustrophobic hell even in 0.5. :uhoh:

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

I wonder if the tank reticules can be used as they were in real life? I mean, FH doesn't have completely realistic trajectories in tanks nor are the distances in maps, so have the reticules been tweaked to represent FH's trajectories?

Dime_a_Dozen

FH Dev Team Member

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Heh, I can't honestly say. Been too busy stirring my boiling cauldron of 0.6 updates that I haven't been able to get the hang of the reticules across each nation yet. Don't get me wrong, you'll still have external views, but when you're in a tank, you gotta go hardcore with the tunnel vision, right? ;)

FryaDuck

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

515 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Turmzielfernrohr9b.gif

I hope the alpha is not as blured as BG42's was.

Kommisar

WAW Tournament Chairman

50 XP

25th October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

I can't wait! The one thing I love about FH the most is the tanking. The fact that a good tanker needs smarts and cunning to win a tank battle against another tank more than a twitch mouse finger. As for limiting the view for the tanker, I'm all for it. Means the guys that can work together to cover each other will have a huge advantage.

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago
I hope the alpha is not as blured as BG42's was.

heres one of my beta test pics. I havnt ever played BG42 so you guys will have to compare. This at 1024x768. its the same in 800x600 as well. And keeps getting better at higher res :naughty:

reticule_test.jpg

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

Claustrophobic indeed

Giovanni Fascisti

Deus vult!