simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

i would just like to say thank you too all the FH team, for spending the time and putting in the effort into making 0.6 so huge. It looks fantastic.

I cannot wait for 0.6, i have had my eye on FH for about a year before it was released, and when it was released i had some fantastic times. 0.6 will be the greatest mod ever.

The road has been a long and often bumpy one, thank you so much for putting up with mine and many others "shit" when things didnt exactly go smoothly, but that is a sign of how eager we were. Im glad that you got a new person to update the website, and since then every thing has been very smooth.

I look forward to 0.6 and playing with everyone, i wish there was something i could do to repay you, but i will spread the word of your mod as much as i can.

I would just like to ask the community to post their thanks here, if you could all take the time to post your own little thank you's that would be great.

Once againe, Thanks guys.

Clousseau

FHer since .5

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

540 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

yeah thanks for a great mod i cant wait i got fh the moment it first came out loved it since .

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Yes, thanks a lot......

P.S. Some people say that the release date is the 6th, if they are right, then the March the 6th will be a day I will remember forever. Either because my download died 6 times, or because I will get 0.6.......I prefer the last one more though....

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

yeah it is going to be relseased on the 6th... thats what the main page says. any way back to thanks.

SgtBigglesworth

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

141 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

The best BF experiences I've had have been with the Forgotten Hope Mod. It's superb in its concept, if a little rough around the edges (though that is to be expected).

Looking forward to 0.6, should be fantastic.

But most of all, I'm looking forward to regular updates after the next release! It should resurrect the community somewhat..

vexx0r

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

yeah! a THX is not much but all I can give right now! FH is the best thing that happened to online gameing! keep up the good work dudes! 2 spread the word about FH.6 mod is something I'll take pride in doing!

Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Great job FH. 0.6 is going to blow every other mod out of the water.

I can't wait to play it and watch the trailer.

You've done an awesome job and have put up with complaints and more, but it looks like we're finally there.

Kudos to you :)

Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

FH has given me some fantastic times. 0.5 was great, it really was (is). If 0.6 is even better, it will be godlike ;)

thank you fh!

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

yes Thank you Fh......I can't belive people like Lobo who can't even play his own mod still is making great skins and ect... just to please others...thank you Lobe and the rest of the team :bows:

P.S Lobo hope you get that new computer soon ;)

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Thank you for flying kiss-ass airlines, we will be landing shortly on Pierce's and then heading on to D-Fast.

Ok i had to post that but anyway the mod is looking great and it makes BF so much better to play. thanks guys :clap: