Shockwave203

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey everyone I just came here to say one thing: Forgotten hope is the best mod for battlefield 1942 that I have ever played. I've been playing since the game was released, and there is not a single mod except for FH that has made me play for hours on end without getting bored. every single person that I've talked to has had nothing but good things to say about this release. It's absolutely amazing Cheers to the makers of this mod! You've done one hell of a job, and I hope many many more people realize what a high qualtiy mod FH really is!:beer:

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

:D

Thanks!

Glad you had fun with it.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

In ground and sea warfare FH is unsurpassedby any mod. Best models, best skins of any mod. Since FH 0.6 i can't think of any mod/game having better maps neither.... :thumbsup:

Sadly, to enjoy flying i have to startup BG42 0.98 :mad: I hope they change that soon.

ww2freak

Ingame name: Major.

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I second that. Best mod ever. I'm addicted.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Yep! Best mod, but I hope it will become even better.

And I hope more Server will show up.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

You should have seen the server situation during the dark ages of .5. There were 6 U.S. servers, and 4 of them were adminned by chimps. Now we have a solid 40, and all of them are good. I think it's great. CoE is a good one, so is TDB and the bf1942files server. Wolf is still hanging in there as well.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

If only more people would realise that FH is the real BF

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

'[CNIOhioan']You should have seen the server situation during the dark ages of .5. There were 6 U.S. servers, and 4 of them were adminned by chimps. Now we have a solid 40, and all of them are good. I think it's great. CoE is a good one, so is TDB and the bf1942files server. Wolf is still hanging in there as well.[/QUOTE]

That does not help me, since I am German. AFAIK In German FH servers are not allowed, coz of the "spasticer" (The Nazi symbol).

However UK, Austria, Sweden, etc. server are fine with me.

And I remember the dark ages of .5 very well.

[QUOTE='[SYN] hydraSlav']If only more people would realise that FH is the real BF

That´s nearly the same as I stated before.

Besides:

Thank you developers for listening also to some of my ideas. I am glad the towable 88 (I remember my idea in first place and the first post in the suggestion forum of that topic) made it into FH. And they´re much fun to use.

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
the_moveThat does not help me, since I am German. AFAIK In German FH servers are not allowed, coz of the "spasticer" (The Nazi symbol).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Now this is what every first post of a new member should be, you now have the right to post two whine posts as long as they make sense and aren't posted already. Welcome to the boards!