Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Today I was playing Battle of the Bulge with the new patch spawned at the newly captured windmill to find a Jagdpanzer camping it, I snuck up and quickly expacked it. Now I knew that since I had just killed the JagdPanzer it would probably spawn soon so I walked over waited about thirty seconds and it spawned in its usually location near the lumbercamp. I took the JagdPanzer and helped take the further bunker ahead infront of St. Vith then I strategically placed myself by the river right of the bunker. After I took out a Sherman trying to recapture the bunker I carefully did my best to camoflauge myself behind some pines and keep close watch over at the main allied base. By now we had all of the flags except St. Vith so I decided to halt any reinforcements in the form of armor and motorised infantry. I successfully took out scores of allied tanks and APCs as they began pouring down including destroying an armored thrust composed of six tanks all within thirty seconds by myself! By now the Shermans and M10s were getting scared, yelling insults at claiming I was hacking. I had killed over 20 allied tanks and 5 APCs and held off the allies from helping St. Vith for 6-7minutes. They began chanting things like: Kick Kampfer he cheats, He has haxxors, ect! Then I had just destroyed another series of three tanks and didn't reinforcements for atleast a minute or two so I pulled back and began to look for ammo(only had 10, meaning I killed 2 allied tanks for every 3 shells I fired). Just then my game froze and the words kicked from server appeared!

Furious I came back in and the admin began to tell me if I killed him one more time he would perm ban me! Toxikneedle was there too and heres a picture of him saying it!

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

where?

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

if 10 years old kids get admin rights ...

Tim nice but dim

mmmmmm doughnuts

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
Kämpfer Furious I came back in and the admin began to tell me if I killed him one more time he would perm ban me! Toxikneedle was there too and heres a picture of him saying it!

where's the picture? :(

btw, pity you didn't copy your heroic actions on botb, when on Hailar you were the only one left alive. :frog: :furious:

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

was this like 10 minutes ago? i didnt see you kicked nor anyone chanting to kick you. that sucks alot man chatlag is the bane of my existance :( i got you with the 105 for killing my buddies :dance:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Post the name of the server and the name of the admin who kicked you. I'll never go into a server like that!

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

i believe it was the bf42.com #2 server. skorz was there, so was evil cookie and a few others

[WOLF] Limey

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
judge reinholdi believe it was the bf42.com #2 server. skorz was there, so was evil cookie and a few others

Good server, good admins. Not ten year olds.

Take it up on their forum

> ECGN Forum <

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago
judge reinholdi believe it was the bf42.com #2 server. skorz was there, so was evil cookie and a few others

Nope it was a game right before that.

And if anyone could show me how to attach images...(manage attachments doesnt work?)

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Attachemnets are fixed I think...

I had a great time playing with my 11PzG clanmates. We and some others jumped out of the JU52 above crete. In total I think there were 10 people in the plane. And it was amazing when we all jumped out. It's must have been an even better sight from the ground.