Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Someone figured out how to use a tankhunter there....

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

OMG I can't stand this injustice!!!!

I've been called a haxor too numerous times after taking out hordes of Allied armour with a well placed Stug. but never been kicked

That sucks kampfer :(

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

CoolguyOMG I can't stand this injustice!!!!

I've been called a haxor too numerous times after taking out hordes of Allied armour with a well placed Stug. but never been kicked

That sucks kampfer :(

Ja, I have the picture right here too!

Until I figure out how to attach it i'll tell you the admins name, GreaseMonkey.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago
Major HartmannSomeone figured out how to use a tankhunter there....

And that will cause more whiners in this forum, maybe. :D

Nerf the Jagdpanzer, Nerf the Jagdpanzer!!! :rolleyes:

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

i always hate it when people call people cheaters,hackers when they have no point.

-rincewind-

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago
KämpferToday I was playing Battle of the Bulge with the new patch spawned at the newly captured windmill to find a Jagdpanzer camping it, I snuck up and quickly expacked it. Now I knew that since I had just killed the JagdPanzer it would probably spawn soon so I walked over waited about thirty seconds and it spawned in its usually location near the lumbercamp. I took the JagdPanzer and helped take the further bunker ahead infront of St. Vith then I strategically placed myself by the river right of the bunker. After I took out a Sherman trying to recapture the bunker I carefully did my best to camoflauge myself behind some pines and keep close watch over at the main allied base. By now we had all of the flags except St. Vith so I decided to halt any reinforcements in the form of armor and motorised infantry. I successfully took out scores of allied tanks and APCs as they began pouring down including destroying an armored thrust composed of six tanks all within thirty seconds by myself! By now the Shermans and M10s were getting scared, yelling insults at claiming I was hacking. I had killed over 20 allied tanks and 5 APCs and held off the allies from helping St. Vith for 6-7minutes. They began chanting things like: Kick Kampfer he cheats, He has haxxors, ect! Then I had just destroyed another series of three tanks and didn't reinforcements for atleast a minute or two so I pulled back and began to look for ammo(only had 10, meaning I killed 2 allied tanks for every 3 shells I fired). Just then my game froze and the words kicked from server appeared! Furious I came back in and the admin began to tell me if I killed him one more time he would perm ban me! Toxikneedle was there too and heres a picture of him saying it!

I was on that map yesterday as an allied tanker. You killed me about 5 times with your Jagdpanzer. I tryed to attack you by getting in a good position. I managed to get three hits with a sherman, but seems not to be effective. I don't know if you were cheating, and i never told you in that match, but i was wondering why you allways knew from where i came. That was a little strange (and i wasn't the only one who was trying to get you). After six trys (and several times hitting you with M10 or M4), and six times get killed, i never tryed to get you again. Left the base the other exit.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

1. *coughcough* magical repair wrench *coughcough* 2. *coughcough* predictable Allies *coughcough*

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

I do not recall getting hit that many times but when i was hit it usually took away 1/2 health, so two hits without me repairing and I was dead.

-rincewind-

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago
KämpferI do not recall getting hit that many times but when i was hit it usually took away 1/2 health, so two hits without me repairing and I was dead.

I think you should not have been kicked for this. if you were not chating, you did a great job. But it was frustrating to see only one JagdpanzerIV taking off the complete allied tankforce several times. On some maps (like Valrisk or Orel) i take out about 10 tanks with just one T34 and would not like be kicked for that.